Thanks billyj,
I have been reading some threads regarding fitting aftermarket ecu's to improve horsepower and fuel economy, not looking for huge gains, but was hoping that a good dyno tuner would point me in the right direction as to what to buy before I took it to them.
I have been checking my fuel economy on petrol only for about 3 months now and currently get about 20l per 100km unloaded and as poor as 26l-30l per 100km loaded up towing my camper (which is pretty bloody heavy) depending on wind and hills etc.
But at the moment it is tuned for LPG mainly and petrol as the sub. I fitted a snorkel myself, had pacemaker extractors, high flow cat, and 2.5" exhaust professionally fitted before Christmas and haven't had it tuned since.
I was hoping that fitting an ecu or piggyback along with a dyno for dedicated petrol might get me down to maybe 18l per 100k unloaded and I'd be happy with that, I'd also be interested in the dyno numbers and improvements for my own curiosity, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
I'll post up the numbers, changes, and costings, when all said and done just in case anyone else is interested.