Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 13,547 Times in 6,616 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Self-inflating mattresses mate, comfy as................... I've got 2 of these http://www.anaconda.com.au/Product/C...Single-4WD-Mat , so when the missus is with me we butt them up close and obviously only take the one when its just me. Just wait until they have a special on, I picked mine up for $74 each
    This is exactly what I have and rate it well. 80mm thick or so when rolled out. I have the King Single. My wife has not been for years but if we planned a touring trip I would grab a second one and lay them together. The beauty of two of these v 1 double is the Doubles are Huge and full width when rolled and basically need to go on the roof. 2 king singles still fit in the car no worries.

Great value and ai also got it on special for around $70. At the time I couldn't find anything under $200 with this thickness and was Stoked when I stumbled on these. Would not hesitate.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

krbrooking (25th November 2014), mudnut (25th November 2014)