Thanks
    Thanked 20,866 Times in 8,619 Posts
    Mentioned
    583 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exclamation Forum Sponsorship renewal 2014-15

Hi Folks,

Its about that time again to put the word out on the 2014-15 Forum Sponsorship renewal.
    A lot of you have already changed over so a million thank you's for your ongoing support, greatly appreciated!

We have a lot of new members since last year so if you are unfamiliar with how it all works and the benefits you get from this then please have a read below for more details.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/sponsorship.html

I am leaving everything the same as last year as well. I had a lot of PM's suggesting we increase the price which is fantastic to hear but I'm happy to leave as is.

NOTE: To lesson the administration work we try to have the renewal around this time each year but for those of you who have paid for sponsorship in between this period or you feel you have not received a decent amount of time in your sponsorship if paid mid year then just PM me and I will change you over to jump in line with our September renewals. Don't be shy, it doesnt bother me to be honest and it makes my life a lot easier for the renewals to be at the same time each year. If you do not let me know then you will be automatically removed from the sponsorship so please let us know.

Once again, a million thank you's for your support!!!

I'll keep bumping this post to remind everyone over the next fortnight as well.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

Clunk (2nd September 2014), DX grunt (2nd September 2014), Hodge (2nd September 2014), Mrs Possum (2nd September 2014), NissanGQ4.2 (2nd September 2014), nissannewby (2nd September 2014), Patrol-Guy (2nd September 2014), relyimah (2nd September 2014), Woof (2nd September 2014)