Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckieGQ View Post
Yep believe it's the original Nissan CD player, so hoping it's easy enough to wire my new one in

Just inconvenient trying to get it done last minute, because I don't have a garage, parking is poorly lit and would need to buy a couple of tools etc
Mate, I', just going to say this how it is.

Do you want to be always having to paying somebody? Look mate this is not rocket science, in terms you have no garage make do with what you have and lighting with all the led options out there now. Bunnings cordless rechargeable led flood light.

There is everyone here to help you, the only way we can help you is if your wiling to help yourself. There are 9 screws to remove the front facial in the center dash piece. 2 in both the top air ducts, one in the ash tray and 2 ethier side near your knee. Undo it mate and have a look for yourself.

Seriously give it a go mate, there is nothing more rewarding that completing projects on your own. Yes you dont have any of the skills required but have you ever thought how do people obtain these skills. Its very simple mate, by giving it ago!

You have no idea how many skills I have taught myself over there years with the help of forums.