Thanks
    Thanked 20,866 Times in 8,619 Posts
    Mentioned
    583 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The new Explore Australia Expo - Melbourne 20th to 22nd June

Hi All, I have some exciting news...

We have formed a very positive relationship with the upcoming and all new Explore Australia Expo coming to Melbourne on June 20 - 22 this year.

For starters, 4wd TV are running a promo for the Explore Australia Expo Facebook page and if you follow this link below you can enter into a draw to win a pair of Narva Ultima 225 Blue driving lights. Please support this event and good luck with the draw.

On top of this we will also have our own NP stand to promote the forum and also just have some fun on the day so I urge everyone to jump on board, support this new event coming to Melbourne and drop into to see us at the expo!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I will be letting everyone know shortly more about this new expo and what we can expect to see there. It sounds like a whole new concept with some brand new ideas never done before so it should be great day out for everyone.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

93patrol (15th June 2014), Clunk (2nd March 2014), Evil (28th April 2014), kevin07 (7th May 2014), MudRunnerTD (5th March 2014), my third 256 (1st March 2014), NissanGQ4.2 (1st March 2014), oncedisturbed (1st March 2014), threedogs (1st March 2014), Winnie (2nd March 2014), Woof (1st March 2014)