Hi gents,

Well the time has come...lol

I'm at the point where I am not enjoying my set up one bit and I think I made a mistake.

I have the GU OME 2" lift (almost 3" on the GQ) and at the time of purchase my vehicle was stock as a rock.

I was advised to harden it up a bit because of the future mods that are now there such as bull bar, winch, rear drawers and a few other goodies which I expected would soften it up but no.

My entire set up is too hard and to be honest I don't have a great deal of flex (always lifting wheels), It's hard as a rock and now that I'm doing a lot more rock climbing and wanting to get myself into more difficult tracks It's just not working.

After my set of Federals are finished I am going to get 35" BF's and be done with it which is another issue with my current set up too, however...

Is it worth trying to improve what I have by adding flexi coils, radius arms, etc or start fresh with a complete new set up coils and shocks and????

I don't mind spending some $$$ when the time comes but I am a little disappointed considering the 2" GU OME I have is fairly new, in fact It's probably only done 15k max and already replaced one shock which is brand new as well. I hate wasting money!!!

How much would I get for the OME on Ebay...Peanuts?

Might be a bit hard for answers without seeing the car in person and how limited it is but where I want to be and the tracks I want to do, my current set up is no good...

I want quality and don't mind spending money on the right set up this time or the right mods needed, etc....