Just revived this email bout a 4.2 gu patrol wagon I enquired about

Hi and sorry for the late reply. My 2005 NISSAN PATROL is still available, it has been well taken care of, always garaged and it has only 222,500 km. It has no damage, no accident and no finance, I have all the papers and documents.
The price I am asking is AU $8,000. I was serving in RAAF Melville Island, NT but I was just promoted and transferred to RAAF United Kingdom for a 5 years period, therefore I need a fast and reliable buyer. Before leaving for England I left the car at our Military Logistic Department from RAAF Melville Island, AU army, all crated and ready to go. I've arranged the shipping and the papers transfer anywhere in Australia. The shipping will be free of charge because I will transport it using the internal logistic department.
I want the transaction to be handled through eBay because they offer the highest rate of safety and reliability during online transactions, both for buyer and seller. You will make the payment to eBay and they will keep the money in a secure bank account until you will receive and inspect the car. You will have 7 days to inspect it. If the car is not as described it will be shipped back on my expense and eBay will refund the money to your account. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I know that you have the money available for purchase.
In order to move forward and register the transaction with eBay I will need your full name and address, after that they will send you the instructions on how to safely make the payment to them.

Kind Regards,
Lt. Mike Hensch

PS: Here is a photo album of the car:
http://s870.photobucket.com/user/2005patrol2/library/
(If the above link does not work copy and paste it into a new web browser window.)