Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
Right Hows this for idea, Kallen touched on it from another thread, Make a block of timber to suit the space
required. Smooth it all up and go get a heap vacuum formed, each one is perfect fit and Identical to next one.
Price wise I would guess very inexpensive, and strong, ideal for this application.
You can pick colour thickness ,what ever, I had heaps made and used as a Map pocket. will put pic shortely
Dunno what your quite getting at there TD. The box I made is very strong. I stood on it after I had it all together. I ani't gonna bust in a hurry.
Are you talking about Vinyl wrap? Like on kitchen and vanities? If so thats not cheap to do. When I did my bathroom I custom built my own vanity and had it vinyl wrapped. Not cheap at all.

Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
@ Mudski ,no haven't seen these locks,
I'll follow Cuppa, he seems to going along ok
Heres pic of Map pocket you basically put a square piece of timber of desired size on machine,
cut in half and trim, was very handy in street directory days
You need to get some carpet on that or cover it I reckon.I'll see if I can find the said lock and take a pic.
Anyhow I put in a little barrier I suppose you call it. At the front so nothing will lean against the door and push it open. Its only 25mm high, took a whole 5 minutes to make and fit. I might even make it smaller if I think its too much. Hard to see in the pic as the carpet blends together but it works well.
20130524_123243 (Medium).jpg