Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day Trendsetters,

Here is the latest mods that i have just completed on the Patrol. I have just installed an Outback drawer system to the Patrol.

Before installing the new Outback storage drawer system, first you have to turn the cargo barrier rear floor straps upside down, so that the frame sits evenly on the floor.

I then placed an outdoors table to help assist me with loading the frame into the back of the Patrol. Or get a mate to help you lift the fame into the Patrol

With the frame in place, mark and drill 10 bolt holes and tighten the frame to the floor.

Make sure you use a level when tightening up the bolts. By doing this you help eliminate the drawers from binding or being difficult to open or close. If you over tighten one end you risk causing the drawer rail to become uneven.

With the frame in place, now you can fit the side panels and bottom drawer locking plate.

Now slide the drawers into place. Remember to fit the 4 anti roll back spring latch locking tabs.

Note, that all the parts are labeled with make it any easy install, saving you over $300.00 by fitting it yourself!

I then fitted my ARB fridge slide to the top panel.

Ye-haa baby, she is all fitted!

Regards,

RLI
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PMC For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (15th April 2013), MudRunnerTD (4th February 2013), NissanGQ4.2 (13th December 2012), scotty83 (9th February 2013), threedogs (15th April 2013), wildgu6 (13th December 2012)