Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This concerns us all

I received this in an email from the Australian 4WD action mag team & I would strongly recommend to all to at least read the article cos it concerns all us 4W Drivers.

It's is time for us to band together once more as Australian 4WDers. Yep, that nasty bit of work that was born from a slow news day back in 2009 has reared its ugly head once more. VSI-50 has come back for another dig at our collective lifestyle, and we need to stand up and be counted, just like we did back in '09.

So what can we do? How can we make a difference? We recently took the time to chat with the NSW Shadow Minister for Roads, Mr Andrew Stoner, and we quizzed Mr Stoner on his party's stance on VSI-50. "The Liberals and Nationals are against VSI-50 and I continue to call on the state Labour government to rule out introducing VSI-50 or anything similar in the future."

Mr Stoner went on to say that he had taken the liberty of starting a website to show the Opposition's position on VSI-50, and within that website there is a petition we can all sign to send a clear message to the government that we will not be railroaded into such an ill-conceived piece of would-be legislation: www.nothoons.com.au

So come on guys, jump on the website and register your disapproval by signing Mr Stoner's petition. It's a small thing that could go a long way to showing this government once and for all that we will not take this discriminative, narrow-minded piece of rubbish legislation lying down!

This again is a time we need to band together and collectively stop the government from labelling us as hoons and destroying our lifestyle.

So what do you think?

Cheer
    Paul
    Last edited by patch697; 16th July 2010 at 03:26 AM.