Well ... what a weekend!!!! Absolutely awesome yet again, and being as it was basically only 2 cars (took the jeep out once and it performed well too!!, but pretty much Dave and myself), we hit everything that was listed as red/extreme that we could fit into a couple of days .... and our legs and our cars felt every last inch of it!!!! lol ... we even had a recovery attempt (which failed), but eventually drove (reversed) the car out of it .. too long to put up (36 minutes), but I genuinely considered the very real prospect for a few moments of a life without Tank ... watching it roll contiuously down a ridiculously steep hill was a very real thought for us for a minute or two ... but alas, he lives to ride another day!!

Just uploading a video now, but literally have heaps - the new in car camera is a dead set spin out ... great quality and really puts you in the drivers seat - not so much for how steep something is (although better than a normal video outside the car), but most certainly shows you the angles you put it on!!! I'll have more videos up each night as essentially all we did was extreme tracks (except Cruiser Canyon and Test track Benny!! Test Track is officially "closed" apparently and they won't recover anyone from it at the moment??) ...

Shouldn't be too long for the first one ...