User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ADVICE sought PLS... YEP!! ZD30 2003 Nissan Patrol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how'd you go with your fuel issues?.. i'm currently having some drama's where my injector pump wont draw it's own fuel up from the tank.. and it's been suggested that it may be the front seal sucking air in on the pump?.. were you still getting fuel in your oil with your lift pump not running?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi MadDan,

Yeah, I think they are fixed... most of the time!? Occasionally, the warning light comes ON, yet nothing is at fault from what I can work out. I haven't had the pump OFF, so haven't ruled out that the pump could have or still is sucking air through a front seal... that, I know very little about other than suggestions from members and yourself... I'm not getting fuel in the oil though, as the oil level is constant now, compared with previously. Has anyone made suggestions to you about your vehicle and how to rectify?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Team,

4 years on from the last post in 2013, and the vehicle is still running very well. No limp or boost problems. Filter changes are easy with the lift pump. No increase in oil levels. No warning lights. Fuel tanks not leaking. Fuel lines not leaking. Original injectors. Due for new glow plugs. Haven't been in rough corrugation for years, but have pushed vehicle in some rough country without any problems. All going well. Cheers. Lindon

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,298 Times in 6,438 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjuice2072 View Post
    Hi Team,

4 years on from the last post in 2013, and the vehicle is still running very well. No limp or boost problems. Filter changes are easy with the lift pump. No increase in oil levels. No warning lights. Fuel tanks not leaking. Fuel lines not leaking. Original injectors. Due for new glow plugs. Haven't been in rough corrugation for years, but have pushed vehicle in some rough country without any problems. All going well. Cheers. Lindon
    Hi Lindon. Great to see you still have the might Patrol and its still going. I got a bit lost in reading through this thread. Lol. What was the final culprit?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Even a few new earth straps wouldnt hurt battery to motor motor to chassis battery to body.
    I think Tojo earth different sections of the 4X4 like bullbar ,engine bay, cab general body and then cargo area.
    Maybe someone up your way can drop in and nut it out over a few beers, make sure all vacuum lines are new and not
    perished, easy and cheap to replace IMO. Youll get it soon enough
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234