Thread: Car Service Perth

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Car Service Perth

Had a look on here for recommended places to get my '98 GU 2.8Td serviced here in Perth and ended up going with Robson Bros down in Welshpool.

Have to say first off, that they were pretty expensive ($1200 for a major service, cost me $600 for the same on my old Landie) BUT they were outstanding during every step of the process, phoned me after their initial inspection of the vehicle and let me know their thoughts and suggestions, one of which was whether or not the front rotors could be machined or not, then phoned me back 30 mins later to confirm they could be but I could leave them till next service or the service after.

The report they produced was extremely thorough and they filled me on bits and bobs to do with the vehicle that they didn't need to do, sooo, overall experience v positive and even though it did cost a bucket load, I'm happy enough with what they did and how they did it that I'd go back.......

Just putting it out there in case anyone is wondering about using them or not....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree mate.
    Ive had my GU for 6 months and have not taken it anywhere else.
    Craig is a top bloke to speak to, very helpful. Great advice.
    Will no go anywhere else