OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type of tread pattern do you like best in this breand & would recommend to other

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Road Terrain

3 4.92%
  • All Terrain

22 36.07%
  • Mud Terrain

36 59.02%
  • Other

2 3.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tyre Feedback - Maxxis

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had new Maxxis fitted. I already purchased 2 Maxxis 751 275/65/R17's last year from a store that shut down so went to buy 2 more last week but they don't make them anymore,
    So i tried to get the AT700 but they were not able to get them as they were out of stock and could not order any in so i ended up getting AT980's. My god are the 980's noisy at low
    Speed (30-40kmh) but good once you get up to 60kmh all good.

You have me a bit concerned Kallen, i'm hoping mine don't wear to quick but i only average 10,000k's a year so it's not to big of an issue i suppose. Will keep you guys updated.
    2008 GU6 ST 3.0 CRD Auto, 2" Lift, ARB Bullbar, IPF Spotties, Side Steps, Maxxis 980 A/T, Roof Rack.....................

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,611 Times in 3,108 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_H View Post
    Just had new Maxxis fitted. I already purchased 2 Maxxis 751 275/65/R17's last year from a store that shut down so went to buy 2 more last week but they don't make them anymore, So i tried to get the AT700 but they were not able to get them as they were out of stock and could not order any in so i ended up getting AT980's. My god are the 980's noisy at low Speed (30-40kmh) but good once you get up to 60kmh all good. You have me a bit concerned Kallen, i'm hoping mine don't wear to quick but i only average 10,000k's a year so it's not to big of an issue i suppose. Will keep you guys updated.
    Yea that seem to have lost that first but quickly but now are going ok. Should see 60-70 thou out of them.
    Yea I noticed a bit of noise increase, but still quiet compared to full time mud tyres.
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567