Thread: National 4x4 & Outdoors Expo - Free tickets

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

National 4x4 & Outdoors Expo - Free tickets

This just popped up on my FB page!!

Righto, who wants free tickets to the National 4x4 Show & Outdoors Expo + Brisbane Tinnie & Tackle Show, March 23 - 25?
    From now until Friday 16th March, we're giving away 3 double passes each week to the show. All you have to do is upload a pic of your 4wd OR your favourite Aussie camp site to our National 4x4 & Outdoors Expo facebook page and you're in the running. It's that simple!
    Winners judged and announced every Friday. Good luck!

Just type: National 4x4 & Outdoors Expo into the search box
    A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.............
    A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do they include flights and accomodation? lol

What are the shows like down there?? I must admit, they got a bit ho hum up here and I stopped going a few years ago ... loved them, but they seemed to be more camping focused and it was getting harder and harder to find decent off roading displays etc (love the camping also, but we have the camping expo for that).

That said, if it's a group event ... I'm in!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    Do they include flights and accomodation? lol
    I was hoping the same thing

What are the shows like down there?? I must admit, they got a bit ho hum up here and I stopped going a few years ago ... loved them, but they seemed to be more camping focused and it was getting harder and harder to find decent off roading displays etc (love the camping also, but we have the camping expo for that).
    Melb has great shows next time you come down - you should come when there is a show on!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by belzi82 View Post
    I was hoping the same thing

Melb has great shows next time you come down - you should come when there is a show on!
    I'd like to make the 'Melbourne' trip at least a once a year event from now on - had a ball last time and only regret was not being able to stay longer, so I might just have to organise myself (and maybe some others) around another trip sometime this year that coincides with an event ...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to make the 'Melbourne' trip at least a once a year event from now on - had a ball last time and only regret was not being able to stay longer, so I might just have to organise myself (and maybe some others) around another trip sometime this year that coincides with an event ...
    Organise a time and we can organise an event!! I think you would like the Vic High Country!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Organise a time and we can organise an event!! I think you would like the Vic High Country!
    Can't wait to do the high country ... something I've dreamed of for a long time ... my old man did it a few years ago (in a Patrol .. bless him!! lol) and absolutely loved it ...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to do the high country ... something I've dreamed of for a long time ... my old man did it a few years ago (in a Patrol .. bless him!! lol) and absolutely loved it ...
    Yeah it is so much fun and all different types of terrain. If I could afford it I would be doing it every weekend!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it is so much fun and all different types of terrain. If I could afford it I would be doing it every weekend!
    Starting to struggle with trips this year - have one next weekend, the weekend after (day trip only), over Easter for a week, the forum meetup in October for a week, three weeks after straight after that going to Ayres Rock, and Lord know what else ...

So much to see, so little empathy from my employer!!! lmao

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting to struggle with trips this year - have one next weekend, the weekend after (day trip only), over Easter for a week, the forum meetup in October for a week, three weeks after straight after that going to Ayres Rock, and Lord know what else ...

So much to see, so little empathy from my employer!!! lmao
    Hahaha maybe convince youw boss to join you and then maybe you can so all the time. Sounds like you have a great year 4wding ahead. I am jealous lol!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast