Thread: West Sydney Treks

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hekarewe View Post
    the best part of the drop zone was locked of some years ago when i was still in sydney,,,, dont get caught in that area as you will get heavily fined in there the rest isnt worth much. there is a small area to play in behind riverstone and the windsor rd. next would be Menia but i have heard the locals have sold it to developers so i dont know about access 4wd ass used to manage accxess there for the land council for 4wd clubs. another track close to wst sydney might be a bit more then half an hour though is Commeroy rd up behind wheeny ck if you got there be prepared for body damage it is not for the light hearted everything else is over an hour or 2 away
    Gated off @ main entrance yes ( Firetrail Rd ), but there is 1001 tracks leading into that place
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 97_gq_lwb View Post
    Bellie did you mean vineyard bush .
    Our house backed on to that when i was a kid grew up riding trail bikes through there 20 years ago and driving paddock bashers we had our own demo derbies as well was great fun.
    As for the drop zone last time i was out there we come across the army doing practice drops they just asked us to stay away from the clearing.
    Didn't realize you could be fined.
    Yeah the area near the caltex servo i think it is. Ive found that area good for a play

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12