OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Full Factory Original 1998 Nissan Patrol GU Manual.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,754 Times in 8,577 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luna-sea View Post
    Hello all,
    Writing from Canada,
    will possibly become more
    entertaining after 25 posts!
    interested in Fixing a 4.2 diesel.....1989 safari

Right On!
    The manuals are free now and you don't need 25 posts to download them. let me know if you are having issues downloading them?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Andy ,just wandering if the 1998 GU manual is the same as the 1999 GU manual.If not, do you know where I can find one? Thanks

Thanks
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donbar View Post
    Hi Andy ,just wandering if the 1998 GU manual is the same as the 1999 GU manual.If not, do you know where I can find one? Thanks
    Hi mate I don't own a gu and haven't read this but I'm pretty sure there is no difference at all.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donbar View Post
    Hi mate check this thread out http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...nual-Version-8 and view my post with the pic, is this the manual your after?
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nissan pickup

Grant here,, just signed up,, been looking for a manual for my patrol pickup... been a truck for me and want to keep it going well, but have some serious vibration coming from the front end.. not sure if it is a bearing or not, ,but the truck is only 3 years old.. hope you guys can help.

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    For those members needing the original full factory 1998 Nissan Patrol GU Manual.

Free download on below attachment.

Enjoy!

If anyone else needs other manuals or has some information that would be handy for our forum then please contact us and we will put them on here.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND SAY HI TO THE COMMUNITY***

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danni View Post
    Grant here,, just signed up,, been looking for a manual for my patrol pickup... been a truck for me and want to keep it going well, but have some serious vibration coming from the front end.. not sure if it is a bearing or not, ,but the truck is only 3 years old.. hope you guys can help.
    G'day mate - two quick ones - if you could throw your intro up in the introductions section as not everyone goes into the manual thread etc, and there is a few threads in here on the vibration issue - use the search function mate and you should find them, but if not just open a new thread and no doubt you'll get plenty of advice.

On the vibration issue - have you checked all bushes, boots, rubbers, joints, arms, etc on the front end? Have you checked the tyres for any signs of delamination (the tread coming away) or bubbles/out of round? Have you just fitted large negative offset rims? And have you jacked up each side and given the wheel a good "wobble" to suss out if it could be the bearings? All goods things to check, and let us know if you need any assistance/further information.

Welcome aboard mate!!

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys.... im having trouble downloading this manual?
    i have a mac, when i click download it comes up with a page saying click the link below but it does nothing?
    i need the wiring diagram for a 98 gu rd28, if somone could help out it would be much appreciated.

thanks grant

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,001 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxe351 View Post
    i have a mac, when i click download it comes up with a page saying click the link below but it does nothing?
    i need the wiring diagram for a 98 gu rd28, if somone could help out it would be much appreciated.

thanks grant
    I have the manual on my work computer and will be down your way today, call me on the number I sent you by PM.

Tony

10. The Following User Says Thank You to YNOT For This Useful Post:

oxe351 (17th August 2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thanks grant
    Thansk Tony.

What browser are you using?

In Firefox or Chrome when you click the link it downloads the manual and only shows you a little download icon in the bottom left of the screen. Some people don't realise that they have actually downloaded it and keep pressing the button and thus download about 10 copies of it...

Have a look at your downloads folder on your computer which is normally under your username folder...I have no idea about Macs but it should be the same location I think?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 Times in 6,598 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thanks grant
    Hey Oxe,

i am on a Mac too mate and i have the manuals.

From memory it sends you a URL link that you have to post in a new tab in Safari and then it will download for you. Check your history section on your hard-drive also for stuff under "today" and you will probably find it. Do you have a seperate little popup that comes up to show you when you are downloading something? if you do then just click on that and it should open the file.

The file is over 1200 pages from memory and will likely go to your downloaded items folder by default and it will want to open in Adobe. do you have the latest Adobe?

Cheers Darren
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast