OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 954 of 954 FirstFirst ... 454854904944952953954
Results 9,531 to 9,536 of 9536

Thread: What did you do to your Patrol today!

  1. #9531
    Expert First Pooy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent the last 2 enjoyable days trying to make my new carter pump fit my Gq Patrol where it needed to go, with all the negotiation cursing and swaring going along with it, I haven't finished the wiring properly yet but at least it is together enough to finally get it tuned and to top it of most of it was done in miserable wet days of course it is predicted to be fine days when I am back at work grrr.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to First Pooy For This Useful Post:

    PeeBee (21st June 2020)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #9532
    Patrol God Avo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    pemberton
    Posts
    5,984
    Thanks
    7,636
    Thanked 6,309 Times in 2,887 Posts
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Put a light bar in,no biggy...not game enough to wire it up so going to auto electrician for that shit

    Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
    I just bought my lovely wife Jess a new model Patrol, as she deserves it more than me

  5. #9533
    Patrol God Avo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    pemberton
    Posts
    5,984
    Thanks
    7,636
    Thanked 6,309 Times in 2,887 Posts
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There's no point washing it down here during winter,

    Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
    I just bought my lovely wife Jess a new model Patrol, as she deserves it more than me

  6. #9534
    SUCH IS LIFE Maxhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ACT
    Posts
    11,553
    Thanks
    4,387
    Thanked 6,375 Times in 3,434 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    What did you do to your Patrol today!

    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    Put a light bar in,no biggy...not game enough to wire it up so going to auto electrician for that shit

    Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
    Mate, just buy a light bar harness. Comes prewired with switch, plug, relay, light globe adaptor, etc.
    All you need to do is put pos+ and neg- to your battery, pull out your globe and plug into adaptor, then plug your light bar in and your done.
    I’ve done a few and it’s about 10minutes work....
    Around 20-30 bucks on eBay


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ________________________
    ______ 2017 D-Max _______



    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit


    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

    Avo (22nd June 2020), rusty_nail (22nd June 2020)

  8. #9535
    Patrol God Avo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    pemberton
    Posts
    5,984
    Thanks
    7,636
    Thanked 6,309 Times in 2,887 Posts
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxhead View Post
    Mate, just buy a light bar harness. Comes prewired with switch, plug, relay, light globe adaptor, etc.
    All you need to do is put pos+ and neg- to your battery, pull out your globe and plug into adaptor, then plug your light bar in and your done.
    I’ve done a few and it’s about 10minutes work....
    Around 20-30 bucks on eBay


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's no way I am going anywhere near this car trying to play electrician,I've ear on blown every fuse in cars just trying to fit the old tape players mate,me n electrikkidy don't get along,play it safe,

    Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
    I just bought my lovely wife Jess a new model Patrol, as she deserves it more than me

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

    Maxhead (22nd June 2020), Rossco (22nd June 2020)

  10. #9536
    SUCH IS LIFE Maxhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    ACT
    Posts
    11,553
    Thanks
    4,387
    Thanked 6,375 Times in 3,434 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    There's no way I am going anywhere near this car trying to play electrician,I've ear on blown every fuse in cars just trying to fit the old tape players mate,me n electrikkidy don't get along,play it safe,

    Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
    Few Jacks and you’ll be an expert in no time mate

    Just kidding mate, get it over to auto sparky if not confident


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ________________________
    ______ 2017 D-Max _______



    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit


    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Page 954 of 954 FirstFirst ... 454854904944952953954

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •