OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 918 of 952 FirstFirst ... 418818868908916917918919920928 ... LastLast
Results 9,171 to 9,180 of 9514

Thread: What did you do to your Patrol today!

  1. #9171
    ......... MB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Yarra Valley
    Posts
    5,324
    Thanks
    13,493
    Thanked 6,240 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6” Lift & 42’s to come brother, will make a bandstand atop for Animal and the Gang



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

    Hodge (6th October 2019), Rossco (6th October 2019), TPC (8th October 2019)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #9172
    Patrol Guru Bidja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Southern Table Lands, NSW
    Posts
    880
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 774 Times in 454 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So U are diversifying and getting into jam transportation....
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bidja For This Useful Post:

    MB (6th October 2019)

  6. #9173
    The 747 Winnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Newborough, VIC
    Posts
    14,970
    Thanks
    6,536
    Thanked 10,540 Times in 5,555 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very nice MB! Many cold tinnies up in the mountains for sure.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

    MB (6th October 2019)

  8. #9174
    Patrol God nissannewby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North brissy
    Posts
    7,972
    Thanks
    1,415
    Thanked 5,164 Times in 2,960 Posts
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Filled it with fuel and Washed it. Someone is interested enough they want to put a deposit on it. So the big girl might be gone this week 😔

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nissannewby For This Useful Post:

    Hodge (7th October 2019), MB (7th October 2019)

  10. #9175
    Patrol Guru Bidja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Southern Table Lands, NSW
    Posts
    880
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 774 Times in 454 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took her for a run up the mountains today, up to Lake Eucumbene to see how recent mods shaped up.
    FMIC, new fuel pump, bonnet louvers and running Tillix boost controller along with VNT vac solenoid (Procharge stage 3 h/f turbo). Running a max boost 28psi.

    Very responsive and hauled very well nom 140rwkw and 520N-m. Lugs and gains well from 1500rpm and holds on full load. 11.3 l/100 over 400ks.

    EGTs & coolant temps were good and what a cold snap, rain, hail and snowed @ 1100m. Very pleased with run.

    Was going to have a fish but too much storm activity for the graphite rod.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bidja; 8th October 2019 at 09:31 PM.
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bidja For This Useful Post:

    MB (8th October 2019), PeeBee (8th October 2019), Rossco (8th October 2019)

  12. #9176
    In Moderation
    mudski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eltham North
    Posts
    13,244
    Thanks
    6,484
    Thanked 8,193 Times in 5,022 Posts
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidja View Post
    Took her for a run up the mountains today, up to Lake Eucumbene to see how recent mods shaped up.
    FMIC, new fuel pump, bonnet louvers and running Tillix boost controller along with VNT vac solenoid (Procharge stage 3 h/f turbo). Running a max boost 28psi.

    Very responsive and hauled very well nom 140rwkw and 520N-m. Lugs and gains well from 1500rpm and holds on full load. 11.3 l/100 over 400ks.

    EGTs & coolant temps were good and what a cold snap, rain, hail and snowed @ 1100m. Very pleased with run.

    Was going to have a fish but too much storm activity for the graphite rod.
    Sorry John, I haven't been on much lately due to being in the NT but why have you got a louvered plate on the bonnet instead of the scoop?

  13. #9177
    Patrol Guru Bidja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Southern Table Lands, NSW
    Posts
    880
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 774 Times in 454 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Sorry John, I haven't been on much lately due to being in the NT but why have you got a louvered plate on the bonnet instead of the scoop?
    No worries Mark. Fitted a PDI FMIC (600x300x76mm):

    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...101#post792101

    Do not need the large scoop and took the opportunity to have a rear facing louver panel made up, works well.

    http://speedex.com.au/index.php?rout...mation/contact
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bidja For This Useful Post:

    MB (8th October 2019), mudski (9th October 2019)

  15. #9178
    Patrol God Avo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    pemberton
    Posts
    5,960
    Thanks
    7,587
    Thanked 6,261 Times in 2,873 Posts
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got it back from the panel beaters,all bush pin stripping gone,2 right hand door skins and a new rear bumper
    Getting the interior detailed on friday..
    Going to be all shinny n shit

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I just bought my lovely wife Jess a new model Patrol, as she deserves it more than me

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

    Clunk (10th October 2019), MB (8th October 2019)

  17. #9179
    Dribble Master Clunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    22,493
    Thanks
    14,317
    Thanked 12,521 Times in 7,104 Posts
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    Got it back from the panel beaters,all bush pin stripping gone,2 right hand door skins and a new rear bumper
    Getting the interior detailed on friday..
    Going to be all shinny n shit

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Time for a Y62 then?


  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

    Avo (10th October 2019), MB (11th October 2019)

  19. #9180
    Patrol Guru 10G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    lower west victoria
    Posts
    925
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 836 Times in 497 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice ^^^
    ..

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

    Avo (10th October 2019)

Page 918 of 952 FirstFirst ... 418818868908916917918919920928 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •