Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

help

i really needed that manual tonight thx guys you shood state that be four sine up i wood have sined up anyway now feel like iv been pissed around

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madchris View Post
    i really needed that manual tonight thx guys you shood state that be four sine up i wood have sined up anyway now feel like iv been pissed around
    Youll get over it mate, ask your question and maybe someone here will have a quality answer for ya good luck with it

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure it mentions the 25 post rule mate. Like growler just said all ya gotta fo is ask a question in the appropriate section and no doubt someone will be able to help. They're a good mob on here who are willing to help complete strangers in their time of need. So font go feeling like you were ripped off........ You could have always gone out and bought one

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must have sort of cottoned on mate, as you make mention in your very first post regarding the 25 posts required and even go on to say you'll just buy one???

Don't feel jipped mate - good bunch on here with heaps of knowledge etc, so ask away coz guaranteed stuff on here isn't in the manual.

Hope you stick around.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a good rule m8s...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to youngseal For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (27th January 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is a good rule dosnt take long to get 25 quallity posts up

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day Chris welcome aboard mate, can be a pain if you have a problem and need an answer quick. Like the others said ask away, the reply will be posted soon.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all welcome Chris, top site with so much more than manuals mate, you will find there is a mention of 25 posts to be able to download the manuals, but I guess in your haste you may of missed it, and 25 post ain't to hard to save your self a few $$$, have a female member on here that clocked up 56 posts in 2 days and made 11 friends, that's 28 posts per day, not hard! Strangely enough her name was similar to yours, madmax'
    You feel pissed around you reckon, No hi guys I'm in a spot of bother, can anyone help me out, because that's what we do here to total strangers, and how can you feel pissed around when you are getting a quality manual for free, Guys have put their own time and effort into sourcing these manuals and uploading them on to the site for all members to access and that's the gratitude they get. You should be lucky it's only 25 posts to access. Anyway buddy top site full of great people willing to help so hang around and you will get a great deal of satsfaction from what it has to offer.
    I don't appolagise for my rant because I think you were damn rude & ungrateful to the guys that put so much of their own time in for others to enjoy.
    Hope you got your prob' sorted.

Again welcome aboard Chris, Enjoy
    "Tonka Tuff" 08-GU6, 3.0lt crd, 5 Speed, Turbo Diesel, Hpd, Arb, Ome, MT Baja Atz.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wildgu6 For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (28th January 2012), Finly Owner (29th January 2012), madchris (27th January 2012), MudRunnerTD (27th January 2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx people ill be staying anyways was kinda lucky really if my starter dident crap itself i woo dent have found this place so win win i guess lol was just a little depressed last night sorry fellers and girls 'lady's ' never mind me Im just a grumpy old fart according to my girls lol hope to see you people out and about one day maby get a BBQ happening

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to madchris For This Useful Post:

Bigrig (27th January 2012), Clunk (28th January 2012), DX grunt (28th January 2012), Finly Owner (29th January 2012), wildgu6 (27th January 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,503 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thx people ill be staying anyways was kinda lucky really if my starter dident crap itself i woo dent have found this place so win win i guess lol was just a little depressed last night sorry fellers and girls 'lady's ' never mind me Im just a grumpy old fart according to my girls lol hope to see you people out and about one day maby get a BBQ happening
    See now thats much better mate,

Welcome here, there is some very good info here and some very smart folk, ask you questions mate adn someone will be able to help you, its a rare thing for a post to go unanswered, a very rare thing indeed. When you do get to a 25 post count you will be downloading a 1250page Workshop Manual, not a Gregories crap thing, this is the real deal mate. I own a couple in hard copy and the first ones cost me over $200 second hand, to get them for the cost of being polite is a real winner and very generous of the forum.

It really does not matter your problem mate, someone will help you out! From fitting a Turbo or pulling down a bottom end to rewiring your Patrol. its all here and the right folk are here. Never a bad word is spoken here mate and in the time i have been here never seen anyone get a rough deal EVER!.

Stick around mate.

Everyone to Chris's place for Steak and Beer!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

madchris (28th January 2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast