User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you 100% planning on going to Loveday at Easter 2012

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am 100% going

15 38.46%
  • No, I can't make it unfortunately

22 56.41%
  • I have no intention on meeting you guys, I just like pressing buttons to mess up polls

2 5.13%
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Loveday forum meet up - Who's really going???????

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissPat View Post
    Hey Bel, you know you can't go camping with out chillis or scorpion sauce ....Just ask Andy...lol
    Just don't get it in your eyes like someone I know did...lol...Mate that looked damn painful....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    wait till you get it on your hands and then scratch your ass crack, ive never been in more pain in my life lol
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Just don't get it in your eyes like someone I know did...lol...Mate that looked damn painful....
    Haha, good come back. Not just the eyes but any sensitive bits if you know what I mean...LOLOLOLOLOL OUCH!!!!!

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a bottle o scorpion strike lurking somewhere bwahahaaaaaaH and the ghosts also lurking ;-)

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DX grunt View Post
    What grade of sandpaper do you use? lmao
    Real men use P40 Rossco!! I admit that i like the P1800 wet and dry myself, brings it up smooooooth as silk
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Real men use P40 Rossco!! I admit that i like the P1800 wet and dry myself, brings it up smooooooth as silk
    Bunch of women all of you....Real men use a belt sander...LMAO

Thanks
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weak AB Go the bench grinder ;-)

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

9. The Following User Says Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

Ben-e-boy (15th February 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Hi All,

We put up this national meet up at Loveday for this Easter back over 12 months ago and I think a lot of people got excited and I understand things change as the year goes by so let's do another poll to see who actually is going to be there this Easter?

Do you 100% plan on going to Loveday this Easter?

Please answer above. I'll PM everyone who voted last time and please reply up here so we get true numbers this time.

We'll see how the numbers pan out over the next couple of weeks...

OK!

We have 14 forum members signed up for this trip. All good. Hope there may be a few more and hope all 14 are still on the list. If you have voted and are pulling out post up here or your counted in the numbers.

I have spent a bit of time on the Loveday website (Pretty average site) and spoken to Danny who has been there many times about the facilities for camping etc. The Website tells very little about the venue facilities to be honest but Danny filled me in.

As it stands the bulk of the camping is River bank camping on the Murray and looks awesome. No Power, Self sufficient, own toilet, no shower.

Alternatively, Danny tells me that there is some grassed powered sites close to the stadium track section that have ablution facilities a short walk away like a caravan park style. These places are limited and a couple of kms away from the river. The site is 8000acres. If we are keen for Power and ablutions then Bookings will be essential and likely well booked!

What are people expecting? given the distance between the Powered grass sites and the river bank we really want to be one in, all in so that our social time is well spent.

Given that we are looking to turn up with 14+ cars and families have there been any bookings made? do they know we are coming? What did we book for?

Lets get some details together folks or this will be messy.

I have tonight been to the committee meeting for my club (i am PRO) and listed Loveday for Easter as a Club Trip and may now be bringing a few other cars... We will see, not phased either way. I have listed it as River bank camping but can change that.

What is going on? what have we done other than look at our count down?

Cost is $60 per car and another $10 per night per car for River bank camping i think (crappy website)

Put your hand up, sing out, What are we doing guys?

BRING IT ON!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gday MR i have already booked the Old Shady campsite, the dates are on the original poll i think from memory

12. The Following User Says Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (23rd February 2012)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry now ive read your post properly ;-) Ive booked Old Shady campsite (we go to loveday every chance we get) around Easter last year, its a big site and we will all fit comfortably without having to "bunk up" Ive posted some vids and pics of the site i just need to find them for ya again. Tony (owner) knows were coming i just need to advise him numbers again. When i was there in January we had 30 odd vehicles booked so thats what ive told him. I will email him revised numbers. Ive got two other maybe three other vehicles coming Dont yell at me but theyre Yotas, wifeys prado mates 100 and possibly a lowlux something for us to practice recoveries on anyway:-) ill try find the post with the vids and put it in this thread

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

AB (23rd February 2012), MudRunnerTD (23rd February 2012)

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast