Thread: Our way to keep cool...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 702 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    that looks like the kind of spot where it would be nice to set up one of those cheap ga2ebos in about 250mm of water, plastic chair, inverted milk crate to hold the refreshments, submerge the feet and sit back soaking up the ambience.

We did that in shade of the Pandanus Palms on Eli Creek on Fraser Island years ago - very pleasant way to spend the day
    Any pics Silver? That sounds so cool!!.............hahahaha get it cool??......hahahaha

Will have to try it.......thanks for the idea.
    GU Patrol: 3LTD :- The cheapest option is to buy the right thing the first time! - YEP WORKS FOR ME!!
    Front and Rear "LOCKED" WOO HOO !! squeal, scream, squeal toot toot !! hahahaha

NISSAN PATROL.com.au .......stickers........done by Snicko.......I know you want one....
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...screen-Sticker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many! Silver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We would have photos somewhere snicko - olden day ones with negatives and bits of paper and all that stuff! May hunt them up and scan them one day.

I remember one group of backpackers, who had a cunning plan. 'Excuse me, may we take your photos?' "Certainly.' 'Excuse me again, may we sit in your chairs and you take a photo of us?' "Of course!.'
    RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many!

"As a boat owner and a four wheel drive owner I feel like a pelican: every where I look I see a big bill in front of me”

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    We would have photos somewhere snicko - olden day ones with negatives and bits of paper and all that stuff! May hunt them up and scan them one day.

I remember one group of backpackers, who had a cunning plan. 'Excuse me, may we take your photos?' "Certainly.' 'Excuse me again, may we sit in your chairs and you take a photo of us?' "Of course!.'
    I have boxes and boxes of the olden day pics!! Digital is so much easier. Especially when you take a pic and in no time it is on the forum!!

Our boys are doing the trip around Aus and I could just imagine them doing the same thing!! hahhahaha
    GU Patrol: 3LTD :- The cheapest option is to buy the right thing the first time! - YEP WORKS FOR ME!!

NISSAN PATROL.com.au .......stickers........done by Snicko.......I know you want one....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one Snicko, do a bit of the ol jetskiing myself. Looks like a top spot. Where did you go,
    "Tonka Tuff" 08-GU6, 3.0lt crd, 5 Speed, Turbo Diesel, Hpd, Arb, Ome, MT Baja Atz.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wild98 View Post
    Nice one Snicko, do a bit of the ol jetskiing myself. Looks like a top spot. Where did you go,
    Pt Lincoln:....Across to Boston Island.........then around the coast line to North Shields back to Lincoln the foreshore.
    Coffin Bay:....round to 7 mile beach....then back along the coast line.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful, that would of been awesome. We usually do lake bonney at Barmera, Blanchtown or Murray bridge,
    "Tonka Tuff" 08-GU6, 3.0lt crd, 5 Speed, Turbo Diesel, Hpd, Arb, Ome, MT Baja Atz.

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 720 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Pete if you say nice things Snicko may invite you over one day so you can enjoy some of gods great coast line.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pearcey View Post
    Hey Pete if you say nice things Snicko may invite you over one day so you can enjoy some of gods great coast line.
    Nice one Pearcey....lol
    would be a great area to hit the water,
    I enjoy lake Bonney stay at caravan park on the lake and got the best of both worlds. Jetskiing on the lake and Loveday only 15 mins away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12