OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who would dare follow hekarewe????

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok people i am hoping eveyones back on deck i will bump this agian over the next couple of weeks so everyone sees it attached is a rough inttinerary for the week and the dates i can do it on once i get numbers i will put in for leave and bobs your uncle we are away for a cold ass week of fun high jinks .

DATE ITTINARY
    8/06/2012 Dept brisbane after work and drive as far as possible

9/06/2012 arrive at blue hills farm stay set up camp and have a meet and greet evening in the big shed

10/06/2012 take group up into newns state forest and then devide into hard core 4wding and soft driving soft group to visit lost city black fellow hands and glow worm tunnels etc. hard drivers to do B and A gade tracks in the newns sf

11/06/2012 spanish steps for everyone this is a do able track for eveyone and well worth the time and effort

12/06/2012 jenolan Sf travelling through little valley via BASTARD hill and coxs river tracks in this area are C to B with bastard hill being A this hill can be by passed for those who don’t want top tempt fate

13/06/2012 Mt Walker and Lake Lyle bring your snorkles as I have been told that the river crossing in this area has come right up at the moment tracks in this area are B to A with chicken tracks

14/06/2012 bluehills to yerranderrie via kangarra walls and komung river

15/06/2012 Yerranderie to mittagong via wombyan caves

16/06/2012 depart for brisbane

17/06/2012 arr back in brisbane

please ignore the above interrary as the dates have been changed to run from 05 april to 15 april new program as attached

DATE ITINERARY
    5/04/2012 Thursday • Dept. Brisbane after work and drive to Armidale NSW. (Due to differing work commitments, it is suggested that travel to Armidale by individual arrangement)
    • You will need to make your own arrangements for accommodation at Armidale.
    Approx. 5.5hrs driving
    6/04/2012 Friday • Meet Caltex service station on the New England Highway at entrance to the Armidale airport (this is the southern side of town on the by-pass) at 0700 SHARP as we have a long day ahead
    • Departure for Blue Hills 07:15 SHARP!!!
    • Travel in convoy, arriving at Blue Hills farm stay late afternoon.
    • Set up camp, meet and greet evening in the big shed
    Approx. 7 to 8 hours driving
    7/04/2012 Saturday • Depart 09:00 for Mt Walker area - this is quiet steep with some deep river crossings. Snorkels would be an advantage, however not essential. (OTB 4wd was there late 2011 and noted that Snorkels were advantageous).
    • Photo op. at Mt Walker, as views from the top are amazing
    • Full day - take a packed lunch and water
    8/04/2012 Sunday • Possible Easter Egg Hunt and visit from Easter Bunny (to be confirmed with OTB)
    • 11:00am – depart for Spanish Steps (Variety of tracks for drivers of levels of experience)
    • All vehicles must take their own drinking water
    9/04/2012 Monday • Depart 09:00 – Newnes State Forest. Full day drive including Lost City, Black Fellow Hands, and (time permitting) Glow Worm Tunnel. NOTE - Glow Worm Tunnel is dependent on weather (the Glow Worms do not glow all year round).
    • Drinking water and food for full day will be required.
    10/04/2012 Tuesday

OVERNIGHT CAMP AT YERRANDERIE • Depart 08:00 sharp - Blue Hills to Yerranderrie via Kangarra Walls and Kowmung River.
    • Morning tea at Kangarra Walls. Photo op., and walk to Walls for those interested.
    • Molong fire trail and Molong creek (will provide good indication of depth of Kowmung River).
    • Molong Creek to Kowmung Fire Trail, and return to Yerranderie mid to late afternoon.
    11/04/2012 Wednesday

OVERNIGHT STAY IN MITTAGONG • Depart 08:00 sharp. Yerranderie to Mittagong via Wombean caves. Short visit to Yerranderrie Ghost Town.
    • Depart Yerranderrie by 0930 – Yerranderie to Wombean Caves.
    • Lunch at Wombean Caves.
    • Depart Wombean Caves for Mittagong where we stop for the night (we can either pay for accommodation or if you brave enough travel south to home of the back packer murders Belangalo State Forest and bush camp for free)
    12/04/2012 Thursday

Suggested / Optional Activities Rest Day
    • Opportunity to visit Belangalo Memorial (for the victims of the Belangalo murders)
    • Easy drive around the small SF for those interested.
    • Southern Highlands Wineries
    13/04/2012 Friday Official departure for return to Brisbane – either in Convoy, or as individuals.
    14/04/2012 Saturday Arrive Brisbane
    15/04/2012 Sunday “Clean-up” / “get ready for work” day yuk!!!
    Last edited by hekarewe; 18th February 2012 at 08:21 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    part of the hills to NO WHERE last time i was there it was a B+ to A depending on the weather
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a few pics of flex hill to temp you all

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    couple more to temp you

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just giving it a bump

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ya got me tempted, nice looking tracks but im unfortunately a few states away......and the Q's in at the mechanics lol.... one day!
    Hello from Under Down Under!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say a no for us mate - having just gotten back last night from three weeks away, the trip at the end o the month coming up, the trip in early March and then being away at Easter, I reckon I'll have sweet FA chance of gaining another week or mores leave only 2 months after that ...

Would love to though as I reckon it'd be a cracker trip!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    I'd say a no for us mate - having just gotten back last night from three weeks away, the trip at the end o the month coming up, the trip in early March and then being away at Easter, I reckon I'll have sweet FA chance of gaining another week or mores leave only 2 months after that ...

Would love to though as I reckon it'd be a cracker trip!!

danny will be most disapointed LOL oh well will just have hold your end up with my truck LOL

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hekarewe View Post
    a few pics of flex hill to temp you all
    all of the attached pics are a between 3 or years old so these tracks could have improved or gotten worse over time and there is a high volume of bikes and 4wd on these tracks so there is no knowing what conditions we will hit in the end oh the ainticipation LOL

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jjust going to bump this again and had a sudjestion from the sydney club who would be hostung (guiding) us down there would easter be better for everyone rather then june long weekend?????

feed back guys feed back

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast