Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GU Chassis Tower Brace design

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realise I am a mere chick, but I admire what's happening here too. Need prices.
    Are you ready for Christmas?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechlou View Post
    I realise I am a mere chick, but I admire what's happening here too. Need prices.
    Hey Lou,

There are plenty of smart women around mate, you are welcome here. we wont put you down, if your looking for that kind of treatment your on the wrong forum
    One of the other members listed the price and a link on the bottom of page 1. If you click the link it goes tot he Superiors site but there is no pics there but the price is right and i think a very very neat little mod.

Merry Christmas Lou. Have a great day.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

patch697 (27th December 2011)

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by portal pat View Post
    Very tidy. But, have to ask, what makes your design better than what is available already?
    ?? which ones are you referring to pat? the biggest advantages are: they bolt in! which unlike welding to the chassis doesn't require eng/DOT approval, they can be adjusted to suit a chassis which may have minimal deformation to prevent any further failure, They fit GQ / GU & GU ABS (although GQ's rarely need them) They fit utes and wagons and clear most exhaust systems. They can be fitted with a few basic spanners. Plus if you need some real full on bracing you could even use them with the weldon side plate to make it a super strong setup.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrhind View Post
    Welcome 2 the forum Greg

I don't know about all these Toyota lovers taking over this forum....... *L*

Great work on the design, You should get the boyz from superior engineering 2 set up a vendor thread on here

Cheers

Todd
    hahaha Todd, toyota lover!! I love em all, hell if LADA's came with dana 60's I would love them too... (well at least strip out the good bits). I love designing stuff for patrols, they are just easy to add bits too. So far i have designed some really cool bits for them, which makes me proud cus now you can just about basically buy a full kit to turn a daily driver into a rig that could easily mix it with the big guns at Tough Truck and then drive it to any social weekend of family outing...
    As for a vendor thing, I will mention it to the guys when we speak next. I have to catch up with them on a new design for the bolt-in front end kit for GQ/GU AMADA Xtreme air bumps. So keep an eye out soon.

Greg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12