Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Vic forum meet up - 3rd - 4th Jan 2012 - Ab's - Christmas Hills

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogman View Post
    HMMMM, just checked out how far it is for me to get there, only 3,471.6 kms.................may not make it as the .6 makes it too far....lolol
    Bugger why does everyone live in the Eastern side of Australia ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm cause East RULES hahahahaha, that is a long way!
    A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to belzi82 For This Useful Post:

Woof (5th December 2011)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im in will be over in the evening

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Hmmm might have to run that one past AB. He's particular about who he lets in you know.

Hahahaha LOL!
    Haha I would believe that after all he did chain his caravan up from us at Craig's hut weekend!!!!
    A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    Ooooooohhhhh ... greasy fry up as a tempter!!!! Very attractive offer indeed!!! lmao
    Remember Canteen weigh in !!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alrighty then!!!! We're in!!!!!!

We leave Sydney on Sunday 1st of January to head down - going to split the drive planning to pull into Yarra Glen on the afternoon of the 2nd (can we camp at your joint AB? Pleeeeaaassse??!! lmao). We'll be in for the driving on the 3rd, and BBQ thereafter .. on the 4th, if we haven't worn out our welcome, we'll stay for the working bee also and head off on Thursday 5th to head back to Brissy ... it'll be me, the missus, and the two eldest kids (16 and 11).

Approval sought, approval granted, and subsequently, we'll be there!!!

Hope to meet as many Vic members as possible! Even if only for a few hours on either day ...

Thanks soooo much in advance for tolerating my family ... I'm easy to put up with ... but they are hard work .... honest!!!!!! lmfao ....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOOD ON YA I have to go back to work on the 3rd, bugger bugger dam
    A GOOD MATE WILL BAIL YOU OUT OF JAIL, A BEST MATE WILL BE SITTING NEXT TO YOU SAYING YEP WE F**KED UP

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We leave Sydney on Sunday 1st of January to head down - going to split the drive planning to pull into Yarra Glen on the afternoon of the 2nd (can we camp at your joint AB? Pleeeeaaassse??!! lmao). We'll be in for the driving on the 3rd, and BBQ thereafter .. on the 4th, if we haven't worn out our welcome, we'll stay for the working bee also and head off on Thursday 5th to head back to Brissy ... it'll be me, the missus, and the two eldest kids (16 and 11).

Hope to meet as many Vic members as possible! Even if only for a few hours on either day ...

Thanks soooo much in advance for tolerating my family ... I'm easy to put up with ... but they are hard work .... honest!!!!!! lmfao ....

Mate, with a bit of luck we might be able to have a beer together....working on it.....LOL

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be in for sure guys, ill never miss a meet up lol
    Qualified Auto-Electrician
    Apprentice Sparky

Dont own a Patrol or any 4WD at the moment, hopefully will change into the future

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

finaly we get to meet up looking forward to it

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn! Damn! Damn!

Hmmmmmmm...................

I am away in the High Country East of Kosciusko at a lovely place called Snuggen Buggen or something like that. Cant wait.

We leave just after Christmas and will be away until at least after the New Year. Not sure on the return day will be playing it by ear. There is a fair crew heading up.

If i get back i will try my darndest to get to this! If Bigus Rigus can get there from Brissy then i really have no excuse!

I'll do my best AB, I am on notice.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast