Thread: Hot/cold water sink set up in pod

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hot/cold water sink set up in pod

Here's the set up that came with my truck.

There's still lots of wires that are 'Telstra Only'. Dunno what there for, so I'll be getting an auto leckie to pull them all out. With my knowledge of wiring, I'll pull the wrong wires out and my truck will never start again

The blue tray just folds down. Once you finish, just flip the 'sink' back up and the water comes out the bottom of the ute, onto the ground. From memory, it holds about 10lts of water. In the next day or so, I'll take a proper photo.

Take care out there.

Ross
    DX grunt
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, don't touch the wires, I'm hopeless with electrics too and I've pulled out things and you never know where they go back in!

I've just had a brain wave, my partner and I have just had a baby girl, that sink looks the perfect size for a baby bath...lol...

Ive been worried lately that we won't be able to go travelling until the baby gets older but this little sink and hot water trick may just win the wife over

mmmmmm
    Last edited by CrazyDave; 4th June 2010 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Cant spell to save myself!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hot/cold water system

Here's where I got mine from. No doubt there are other manufacturers around that do similar products. I am not endorsing this company and am not an employee nor have any declared interest.

http://www.handiwash.com/handiwash/about.html

Take care out there.

Ross
    DX grunt
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're a great idea though!

I bought an old Telstra van back in the 90's when i was doing road side maintenance and having hot water on stand by was very handy!