Thread: Hi To Other Patrol Owners :-)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patch697 View Post
    You can edit your own posts after you've posted them by clicking on the edit button at the bottom right of your post if you need to mate.
    no don't tell her that Patch.............. it makes good reading!!!!! hahahahaha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clunk71 View Post
    yeah partners just complicate matters when it comes to the Trols!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

well I hope your gonna keep your old girl going and not down grade to one of those GU thingys!!!!!1 hahahahahaha...
    Old mate....... Thats about the most philosophical thing I've heard you say in a while........... Love your work.......lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Old mate....... Thats about the most philosophical thing I've heard you say in a while........... Love your work.......lol
    only going by my own experience with my handbrake mate!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaxtechnology View Post
    Nizzbits.......I'll check it out..thanks for that !!
    He's in Vic but he's a bloody good bloke & really good on price.....

Freight might be a killer though?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to patch697 For This Useful Post:

madmaxtechnology (27th October 2011)

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clunk71 View Post
    no don't tell her that Patch.............. it makes good reading!!!!! hahahahaha
    Unlike you brother..... I have to do the right thing........ It set a good example for others, not that its rubbed off on you any..................hahahahahaha

Now look what you gone & made me do...... Im a bloody hijacker now.......................hahahahahahaha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to patch697 For This Useful Post:

madmaxtechnology (27th October 2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unlike you brother..... I have to do the right thing........ It set a good example for others, not that its rubbed off on you any..................hahahahahaha

Now look what you gone & made me do...... Im a bloody hijacker now.......................hahahahahahaha
    oh like you don't need any excuse!!!!!!!!!!.................. but thats ok, you can delete it all later!!!!! hahahahahaha

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad that I'm providing the entertainment for tonight hehe ;-) I look at anything to get a new plate on my horn.....she just seems incomplete haha

Hey talking handbrakes.....my handbrake is off....but the light is staying on....it seems to be sticking...started after I started a new job and I didn't use her for 6 weeks (I unplugged the battery) and she sat with handbrake on in my carport......when I finished the job....the handbrake seemed to be having this problem........I'm thinking she's either a bit stretched or that the warning light is faulty ??

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad that I'm providing the entertainment for tonight hehe ;-) I look at anything to get a new plate on my horn.....she just seems incomplete haha

Hey talking handbrakes.....my handbrake is off....but the light is staying on....it seems to be sticking...started after I started a new job and I didn't use her for 6 weeks (I unplugged the battery) and she sat with handbrake on in my carport......when I finished the job....the handbrake seemed to be having this problem........I'm thinking she's either a bit stretched or that the warning light is faulty ??
    If its electrical, Underneath the center console (for screws to remove but a bit of a shit to get the holes tore aline, thake you time & you'll be right here) there is a wire that runs to the hand brake. Go get yourself some CrC contact cleaner & spray it all in & around the switch the wire runs to & it should fix it.

Before you go doing that thogh just make sure your hand brake lever is going all the way down when you release it.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh don't worry we're pretty good at making our own entertainment here........... even when no one else is on!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah
    Unfortunately my handbrake is permanently on, I just can't seem to get pry her off my wallet!!!! lol

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep...I am making sure it's going all the way down....that was the first thing I tried. Now and then it goes off whilst going around roundabouts. I shall have a go at your suggestion. Loving this site that I accidently came across tonight. Its like having my own patrol helpers at my fingertips !!! :-)
    I'm in 7th heaven now. Thanks guys !! Now for another (stupid query.....there had to be one ok !!) what's the warning light right next to the handbrake telling me ? It came on for about a short period when driving up to the shop today.....when I went to take notice of it again it had gone out. So now I don't know what it was warning me of. It's on the right hand side....right next to handbrake warning.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast