Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

MIA! My stubby holder has been kidnapped by a Toyota owner

ATTENTION MEMBERS!

My NISSANPATROL.COM.AU stubby holder has been kidnapped during a Grand Final BBQ. I am in dire straights.

A ransom has been asked for and threats have been made to said stubby holder. This is very concerning.

A number of photos have been received to prove "Proof of Life". I have posted them here for all to see. If any members come in to possession of any info or further proof of life pics I would ask that you post them here.

Thank you all

Threats to Kill!!

They considered trading it for more Party food

He is really getting nasty now

This frisky fellow has evil on his mind

And then an hour later and things got personal!!!!

We need all eyes out for this fiend, bring back the stubbie holder.... Has anyone seen or heard anything?
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 2nd October 2011 at 07:07 PM.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

AB (2nd October 2011), Dark 1 (10th December 2011)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just got another pic,

He is flying in the face of decency and using my stubby holder with his Toffy bloody dinner.

DAMN!!

Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

AB (2nd October 2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ Its kinda got a nice "Hour Glass" figure there though...... It's looking kinda happy

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I feeol for you mate I really do, I hope you find the culprit soon and are able to bring back Capitol punishment for such a hanus crime..................... the culprit to be no less than hung, drawn and quartered!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (2nd October 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahahahahahaha, think the stubby holder has had one 2 many beers in it 2day *LMAO*
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr.... Your in serious dodo mate.......

How can we help?????????

A Victorian members posy perhaps?????................................... hahahahahahahahaha

P.s. The dunny was taking thing way to far........ W e need to act ppl, who's with MR?????

12. The Following User Says Thank You to patch697 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh he thinks its Pi55 funny, galavanting around with my Nissan Stubby holder. He drives an 80 series with an LS2 (ok its pretty cool) but this has just taken it all too far!

If you see the Stubbie holder in your area try and get a pic for me and post it up...

(planking anyone)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it will be in the Bacchus Marsh area for about another hour. Who knows where it will go then ...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djc123 View Post
    Well it will be in the Bacchus Marsh area for about another hour. Who knows where it will go then ...

No intro required here folks ^^^^^^ Thats the bloody Toyota Driver that started all this!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is nothing sacred!

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast