OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Glass House Mountains (BEERburRUM)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04OFF View Post
    No damage i can see Steve (still mud everywhere, tho), but without my sliders , it would have been more damaged sills/gaurds for sure !

That hill he was stuck in is known as 'Big Red", the first pic here is "Little Red" and is the warm up hill on the way to big red....

Stuck on "BIG Red" , as you can see it has big holes ready to eat cars...

Some cool lookin fella working out "where the heck he was" (lol)

Stick a leather jacket on and its fonzy.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy roflmfao

very nice that track is on the to do list
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We may laugh, but truth be told, he did that bit of track he was eyeing off, pretty much better than anyone i saw in the group (and so much better than i did it anyway)

mmmmm, might have to get out of the car and have a good look next time as well (ha-ha)
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many! Silver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't look a suitable location for standard ride height Silver on 10Rs!! :-)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,237 Times in 994 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just makes me more enthusiastic to get back up there and have a lash
    In the words of a Dhuck "QUACK".

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We may laugh, but truth be told, he did that bit of track he was eyeing off, pretty much better than anyone i saw in the group (and so much better than i did it anyway)

mmmmm, might have to get out of the car and have a good look next time as well (ha-ha)
    So you guys went through little and big red? Now I'm suitably impressed if that's the case!! They are not to be sneezed at and have swallowed many a decent vehicle ....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    So you guys went through little and big red? Now I'm suitably impressed if that's the case!! ....

Yeh, i went through em pretty easy Scotty.......

I had a little trouble walking up at first, and lost my footing many times, but after i changed pressure in my rock hopping thongs, i found it much easier, my left leg got stuck on a rock about half way up, but a bit more "right foot" pulled me out, scraped my back end a bit on the exit, but lucky no damage, it was just pure arse really.

Oh............you mean in the car ? .............. Ha-hahahha !

I followed the other guys with lift and tyres through all the other stuff, but no friggin way id put my car near those two hills,(i like my car too much) , plus i think, 33s, big lift and at least a front locker are a minimum before even "looking" at that stuff !
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh, i went through em pretty easy Scotty.......

I had a little trouble walking up at first, and lost my footing many times, but after i changed pressure in my rock hopping thongs, i found it much easier, my left leg got stuck on a rock about half way up, but a bit more "right foot" pulled me out, scraped my back end a bit on the exit, but lucky no damage, it was just pure arse really.

Oh............you mean in the car ? .............. Ha-hahahha !

I followed the other guys with lift and tyres through all the other stuff, but no friggin way id put my car near those two hills,(i like my car too much) , plus i think, 33s, big lift and at least a front locker are a minimum before even "looking" at that stuff !
    Hahahahaha ... classic!!! Fair enough too - they are bench mark climbs no doubt. As it turns out, what you suggest is needed is just what I have ... so best I at least give it a lash when we go out ... happy to fail (which is likely), but will never know unless I try ... hope Tank is up to the task!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    Hahahahaha ... classic!!! Fair enough too - they are bench mark climbs no doubt. As it turns out, what you suggest is needed is just what I have ... so best I at least give it a lash when we go out ... happy to fail (which is likely), but will never know unless I try ... hope Tank is up to the task!!
    hmmmm what happened to doodle doodle track LOL unfortunately i turned for home before getting to those hills

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    subscribed to this 1 and will hopefully be ready for the next run with you guys. I recognise Murrays wagon in there..!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were heading there this weekend, but this rain has canned that idea - too much slop, too much damage to the tracks, and impassable for some members attending (even the standard tracks as you know become a nightmare).

But it will happen in the coming weeks!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast