OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Can You Attend?? Are you Good With??

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Attending - Yes - Either Saturday is good for me

4 23.53%
  • Attending - Yes - Saturday 24th September

1 5.88%
  • Attending - Yes - Saturday 8th October

8 47.06%
  • Attending - No - Simply can't make it - sorry lads!!!

2 11.76%
  • Attending - No - I'm as yellow as a custard factory and am afraid to ask!!

2 11.76%
  • Good With - Engine and Mechanical

8 47.06%
  • Good With - Auto Electrics

6 35.29%
  • Good With - Transmission/Transfer Case etc

3 17.65%
  • Good With - Suspension

9 52.94%
  • Good With - Assorted Other

10 58.82%
  • Good With - Beer Opening Only

4 23.53%
  • Good With - BBQ'ing Extraordinaire

4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Members Working Bee - Expression of Interest

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8th sounds good. Willing to help out with other rigs. Basic maintenance and grease points could be done to get us all started maybe underbody rust proofing. I'm not due for a service till christmas time but if this takes off next year I'd like to finish nads. ( pyro, dawes/needle, new intercooler clean intake manifold and maff and install reverse light bar) and one of mals diff cases but save that for when I have some spare cash in feb till then I'll be a helper
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
    Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
    'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
    Such is the rule of honour.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macca86 View Post
    8th sounds good. Willing to help out with other rigs. Basic maintenance and grease points could be done to get us all started maybe underbody rust proofing. I'm not due for a service till christmas time but if this takes off next year I'd like to finish nads. ( pyro, dawes/needle, new intercooler clean intake manifold and maff and install reverse light bar) and one of mals diff cases but save that for when I have some spare cash in feb till then I'll be a helper
    Good stuff Macca!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we'll see what happens. I can't confirm showing up yet. and I dont need any help on my rig. but I play with electricity for a living, am mechanically minded and can swing spanners , weld, fabricate and have a fair few tools. so ill help anyone who needs it
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben-e-boy For This Useful Post:

Bigrig (15th September 2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy all

The boys from Torq4x4, Murray and Dave (Old Mate), gave me a call earlier and have very kindly offered up the use of their workshop for the event - they have mulitple hoists for us to lift the rigs, ability to dispose of oils, etc, etc. Thanks a million you lads!!!!! Makes the job so much easier.

The address is:

Unit 3/82
    Johnson Road
    Hillcrest

We are looking at a 9am start on Saturday 8th October, and my suggestion is that we all spot up $10 each to fork over to Torq4x4 for letting us use their gear, and an additonal $5 each that they will use to put on a BBQ (just a sausage sizzle etc - something to throw in your guts inbetween oil changes!!!).

Is everyone good with the location (hope so, coz it ain't changing!! lmao), and with the $15 to cover disposal of oils, use of equipment and lunch?? Personally, I can't thank them enough for the offer!!

There's also a few others who may be coming who haven't had a chance to get on here yet (Nick, Tim [Cadbury], Ryan, etc). So could be upwards of 10 plus rigs there on the day .. a great start to the concept and I'm sure it'll be successful and continue to build from there.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    imight be in on this have a good one for you to get your head around had the scanner put on the ecm unitand came up with code 31 being unit f*^%Ked,,,,, was sudjested that i check all!!!!!! the earth connections related to the ecm as a dirty earth can send the same code,,,, this could fill out your working be day ROFLMAO my mechanic doesnt even want to touch it LOL

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    Howdy all

The boys from Torq4x4, Murray and Dave (Old Mate), gave me a call earlier and have very kindly offered up the use of their workshop for the event - they have mulitple hoists for us to lift the rigs, ability to dispose of oils, etc, etc. Thanks a million you lads!!!!! Makes the job so much easier.

The address is:

Unit 3/82
    Johnson Road
    Hillcrest

We are looking at a 9am start on Saturday 8th October, and my suggestion is that we all spot up $10 each to fork over to Torq4x4 for letting us use their gear, and an additonal $5 each that they will use to put on a BBQ (just a sausage sizzle etc - something to throw in your guts inbetween oil changes!!!).

Is everyone good with the location (hope so, coz it ain't changing!! lmao), and with the $15 to cover disposal of oils, use of equipment and lunch?? Personally, I can't thank them enough for the offer!!

There's also a few others who may be coming who haven't had a chance to get on here yet (Nick, Tim [Cadbury], Ryan, etc). So could be upwards of 10 plus rigs there on the day .. a great start to the concept and I'm sure it'll be successful and continue to build from there.
    Cool I might get the recovery kit I bought off them too. waiting for it to be in stock
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
    Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
    'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
    Such is the rule of honour.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy all

The address is:

Unit 3/82
    Johnson Road
    Hillcrest

sounds like a good plan will have to ty and make it over there for that is for no other reason then offer moral support lol sounds like a hoot keep m,e posted

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hekarewe View Post
    sounds like a good plan will have to ty and make it over there for that is for no other reason then offer moral support lol sounds like a hoot keep m,e posted
    No need to be posted mate - Saturday 8th at 9am at Torq4x4 - lock it in Eddie!!!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,116 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Howdy all

The address is:

Unit 3/82
    Johnson Road
    Hillcrest

Well that's nice and close for me.

A big thanks to Dave and Murray for the offer.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,237 Times in 994 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy all

The address is:

Unit 3/82
    Johnson Road
    Hillcrest

On ya lads. They have a good size workshop available.
    In the words of a Dhuck "QUACK".

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast