Quote Originally Posted by gqt View Post
Hey. In need of help. My gq auto hubs were the same as pic above with auto mechanism on the axle. I removed the auto mechanism. Took both sides of and put the circlip back on to hold the axles out still. Now my problem is that my hubs don't lock at all. Is this because I removed both sides of the auto mechanism? Do I need to put one of them back on? And which part should be put back on if this is the case? I've got a 4wd trip on Sunday and only just found out today that they are not locking in. Help will be very much appreciated.
Hey mate

We ask that people throw up an intro before asking questions just so we all know a bit about you and your rig and know who we're dealing with - no harm done at all mate, and people will be along to assist with the problem no doubt .

Can you manually lock the hubs in by turning the nut on the hub? Might get you through the weekend and you can look at sorting the auto hubs later - I took my auto hubs out and replaced with a manual set for the very reason that when you get amongst it, the auto hubs just proved unreliable ...

Welcome aboard, and hope you get it sorted for the weekend!!!