OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4WD ACTION Mag, Looking for GQ or GU for an adventure next week near Sydney/Newcas

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4WD ACTION Mag, Looking for GQ or GU for an adventure next week near Sydney/Newcas

G'day all,

Just would like to introduce myself, My name is Jason Liddell, I'm the newly appointed Customs Vehicle Coordinator for Australian 4WD Action Magazine.

We are currently on the look out for a GQ (preferably) or a GU for a 4 day trip next week from Tuesday 6th to Friday 9th September. Sorry for the short notice.

If anyone has a nice wagon tourer with 33 perferably and all the bells and whistles, can you please reply here with some pictures.

We want to Photograph for an up coming magazine plus a DVD.

So here is your chance to show up your mates and get featured.

Even if you can't make the trip, please post some images up for future magazines.

Thanks,
    Jason Liddell.
    jason@4wdaction.com.au

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jason L For This Useful Post:

AB (1st September 2011), big_fletch (1st September 2011), growler2058 (1st September 2011)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Jason
    I've got a 2010 GU stretched with slide on Camper and front diff lock and 33"s
    we no longer work (so could come) but are more off road drivers than hard core drivers you can see pics on my profile
    Joe
    2010-DX Patrol Dual Cab Chassis, Front LOKKA, 3500kg GVM, 4.8 front brakes! (now stops like it should!), 4.625 Diffs (now drives like it should) 35"Mud tires, 3"exhaust, Rear air bags

Thanks
    Thanked 20,757 Times in 8,578 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Jason, sounds like a good opportunity for a member or two, hopefully you get someone to come along.

If someone from the forum joins your group on the trip please don't forget to mention the forum in the magazine write up too mate!

More then happy to deck out the chosen member's vehicle with NissanPatrol.com.au stickers if they wish, just PM me if you are chosen!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,496 Times in 6,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    G'day Jason and welcome to our forum mate,

Some good people here and some good cars

I am not available for a mid week trip next week but would be happy to sort something else out with you if your interested in my GQ, here is a pic and if you click on my build thread in my Sig line you will find my ground up restoration of it.

Thanks for looking and thanks for asking. We are the converted here and love the Nissans

Cheers Darren
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,951 Times in 6,827 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gday Jason welcome aboard mate theyre a good mob here. You guys should get down to Loveday 4wd adventures then i could get in your mag
    Attached Images Attached Images

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    G'day Jason and welcome to our forum mate,

Some good people here and some good cars

I am not available for a mid week trip next week but would be happy to sort something else out with you if your interested in my GQ, here is a pic and if you click on my build thread in my Sig line you will find my ground up restoration of it.

Thanks for looking and thanks for asking. We are the converted here and love the Nissans

Cheers Darren
    Darren,

Are you sure, very nice looking rig, seriously mate if you can get the time off, you will have a ball, photo shoot, video and all with the Australian 4WD Action Magazine, what is the logo on front windscreen blurred out?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate, you just never know, we do end up all over Aus, so send some clean pics (if you have any, lol)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Welcome to the forum Jason, sounds like a good opportunity for a member or two, hopefully you get someone to come along.

If someone from the forum joins your group on the trip please don't forget to mention the forum in the magazine write up too mate!

More then happy to deck out the chosen member's vehicle with NissanPatrol.com.au stickers if they wish, just PM me if you are chosen!
    AB,
    Yeah that shouldn't be a problem, stickers are ok as well, not to many though, we don't want it plastered

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeG View Post
    Hi Jason
    I've got a 2010 GU stretched with slide on Camper and front diff lock and 33"s
    we no longer work (so could come) but are more off road drivers than hard core drivers you can see pics on my profile
    Joe
    JoeG,

This is not a hardcore article, its more about tourers, etc. And It sounds like it could work, Photos would be great, what have you done to it, other then the camper, which if you do join us we would most likely want it on.
    can you post some pics, or send them to my email address jason@4wdaction.com.au

Thanks
    Thanked 13,496 Times in 6,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaosn L View Post
    Darren,

Are you sure, very nice looking rig, seriously mate if you can get the time off, you will have a ball, photo shoot, video and all with the Australian 4WD Action Magazine, what is the logo on front windscreen blurred out?
    Hey Jason, yeah mate, to be honest i did not see the title of this thread mate, i am in Geelong Victoria so a quick trip to Newcastle is just not going to happen. lol.

I'd be keen though if you ever get down this way. The sticker on the windscreen is a club sticker but has since been removed, I blurred it out for a bit of security to be honest.

any time you want to come down this way i can get you out in the bush for some fun maybe. Happy to get my GQ into your mag mate, i have a pretty cool GUIV too

more of the GQ

Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast