User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Beach run 03-09-11

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guy's, looks like you had a great day and ya have some great pics, even though some on here think its boring (Doggy) sand driving can be very exciting, one small comment though (not critisising) just wondering why you needed to drive over the vegetation? Its just that if the greenies see things like that it gives them more amo to cut us off from the places that we love to go. Sorry if I seem negative, I just musta got up on the wrong side of the Patrol this morning hehe.
    Western Patrol Club member

GQ with 5.7 Gen 111 V8, Dual ARB airlockers, 33" Coopers, 9000lb Premier winch, Black Widow draws

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gec For This Useful Post:

nowoolies (7th September 2011)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 702 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys looks like a great day at the beach. Just love the sand driving. Good job there nowoolies on the vids and to all the pic takers. Timbar I did not know that Q's can fly!!!
    GU Patrol: 3LTD :- The cheapest option is to buy the right thing the first time! - YEP WORKS FOR ME!!
    Front and Rear "LOCKED" WOO HOO !! squeal, scream, squeal toot toot !! hahahaha

NISSAN PATROL.com.au .......stickers........done by Snicko.......I know you want one....
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...screen-Sticker

5. The Following User Says Thank You to snicko For This Useful Post:

nowoolies (7th September 2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gec View Post
    Hey guy's, looks like you had a great day and ya have some great pics, even though some on here think its boring (Doggy) sand driving can be very exciting, one small comment though (not critisising) just wondering why you needed to drive over the vegetation? Its just that if the greenies see things like that it gives them more amo to cut us off from the places that we love to go. Sorry if I seem negative, I just musta got up on the wrong side of the Patrol this morning hehe.
    g`day Gec
    i dont condone driving over the green stuff either mate. im usually the first one to have a b!tch about that sorta driving.
    but Timars rig was in the surf and he had his locking hubs fail
    and it was bit of a rush to try and find a way to winch him out and that was the only way over the top to him ,....was`nt gunna let his bus drown hay
    the max tracks ended up getting him out though, so i only ended up driving half way to him,
    HELL NO !!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nowoolies View Post
    g`day Gec
    i dont condone driving over the green stuff either mate. im usually the first one to have a b!tch about that sorta driving.
    but Timars rig was in the surf and he had his locking hubs fail
    and it was bit of a rush to try and find a way to winch him out and that was the only way over the top to him ,....was`nt gunna let his bus drown hay
    the max tracks ended up getting him out though, so i only ended up driving half way to him,
    Not a problem mate, at least ya had a good reason, its not everyday the opportunity arises for a GU to rescue a GQ. hehehehe
    Western Patrol Club member

GQ with 5.7 Gen 111 V8, Dual ARB airlockers, 33" Coopers, 9000lb Premier winch, Black Widow draws

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a problem mate, at least ya had a good reason, its not everyday the opportunity arises for a GU to rescue a GQ. hehehehe
    oh ha ha ha hardy ha hahahahahahaha
    HELL NO !!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think he felt compelled to return the earlier favour, seeing as his GU was rescued by a GQ....... Hahaha

Tappatalking

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

Woof (7th September 2011)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clunk71 View Post
    I think he felt compelled to return the earlier favour, seeing as his GU was rescued by a GQ....... Hahaha

Tappatalking
    Try twice before I got Stuck but i only got stuck because my hubs Failed ........................GO THE ALMIGHTY GQ...............

1989 GQ LPG / PET TB42 LWB WAGON 4'LIFT 33's
    WELCOME TO THE MUD PITT WE DRIVE NISSAN PATROLS
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789