Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Aussie Version Nissan Patrol Supplement Manual Version 8

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI AB

I was have a GQ and have used the GQ manual for a few years its been excellent. I have now just bought a GUIV (Dec 06). I was wondering if I could get a manual for it, or the closest one you have to it. It is a ZD30.

Regards

BundyDave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BundyDave View Post
    HI AB

I was have a GQ and have used the GQ manual for a few years its been excellent. I have now just bought a GUIV (Dec 06). I was wondering if I could get a manual for it, or the closest one you have to it. It is a ZD30.

Regards

BundyDave
    Try this link mate, I think it has what your looking for. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...I-VII-amp-VIII

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are these aimed at a specific model. I have a 2005 gu zd30. Will these be appropriate

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    Well I was a little disappointed after signingu that I now need 25 posts to access this PDF, Firstly I guess thats the deal and tough luck for me, but let me say it sucks enough for me to reply to you as: I guess people like me want the manual cause they are into own or keen on this Patrol, I just bought one and am reading up and reseaching, I also want to do stuff with my new champ! I am not endeared to this request, I can buy one $15, borrow my mates, of find another, but to register then be told 25 posts is a bit off putting, Just my opinion Dude, not real good marketing savvy! Skip one of 25 = 24 to go!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipS View Post
    Hi
    Well I was a little disappointed after signingu that I now need 25 posts to access this PDF, Firstly I guess thats the deal and tough luck for me, but let me say it sucks enough for me to reply to you as: I guess people like me want the manual cause they are into own or keen on this Patrol, I just bought one and am reading up and reseaching, I also want to do stuff with my new champ! I am not endeared to this request, I can buy one $15, borrow my mates, of find another, but to register then be told 25 posts is a bit off putting, Just my opinion Dude, not real good marketing savvy! Skip one of 25 = 24 to go!
    this is the reason it is 25 posts
    HELL NO !!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi
    and an opinion that is shared with many who have been and gone.................. there is a reason for the 25 post before being able to download the manuals but that's not for me to explain......... 25 posts isn't difficult mate, as long as it's not just spam all over the place, you'll be fine, you never know you might even like the place and join in the community from time to time. They're a good bunch of people on here with a huge amount of knowledge. You might like to pop into the intro section and introduce yourself and you may or may not want to post up some pics of your new toy........ what ever you choose, take it easy and happy wheeling mate.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi
    Unfortunately Skip, I cannot afford to have the manuals available to download for every single person who searches the internet for it. More downloads = more money I need to pay in which I get very little income from this free service I provide to everyone.

The rules of 25 posts is scattered all over the forum so I am surprised you didn't see it.

If you desperately need the manual then just introduce yourself and welcome 24 other members in their introductions and you would probably have the manuals in about 2 minutes flat.

Welcome to the forum too mate!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Unfortunately Skip, I cannot afford to have the manuals available to download for every single person who searches the internet for it. More downloads = more money I need to pay in which I get very little income from this free service I provide to everyone.

The rules of 25 posts is scattered all over the forum so I am surprised you didn't see it.

If you desperately need the manual then just introduce yourself and welcome 24 other members in their introductions and you would probably have the manuals in about 2 minutes flat.

Welcome to the forum too mate!
    Well said Boss
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, gunna sound stupid but I am kinda lost, in the fact I don't know WHAT manual refers to the 99 GU 2.8TD....any pointers?
    Struggling to find an engine break-down in the unzipped files....can find all the other engines.
    What have I missed?
    Cheers
    Dave
    99 GU 2.8 TD
    Brisvegas, QLD

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I am also bit lost as I have my motor car jacked up in the shed and I have searched high and low for a manual and this site look like the best bet. I am trying to find a manual for a 2005 model patrol ute Y61 with a 4.2 turbo charged engine. Can I possibly buy one through you?

thanks

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast