Thread: Y62 Build Date

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Y62 Build Date

On my Gu the build date is shown on a small metal plate pop riveted near radiator

Picking up the 2023 Y62 ti in next couple of days

Anyone know here the Y62 build date is located ? or is there some code in chassis number ?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Build date should be on the lower part where the B pillar meets the sill, you will need to open the drivers door or the passenger front door to see it, can't remember which side it is on, but previously a VIN plate would be on the opposite side, the new ones will not actually come with a VIN Plate, this is becoming standard practice across the new vehicle industry, so don't be alarmed if you cant see the VIN plate, build plate yes it should have.
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04OFF View Post
    Build date should be on the lower part where the B pillar meets the sill, you will need to open the drivers door or the passenger front door to see it, can't remember which side it is on, but previously a VIN plate would be on the opposite side, the new ones will not actually come with a VIN Plate, this is becoming standard practice across the new vehicle industry, so don't be alarmed if you cant see the VIN plate, build plate yes it should have.
    Thanks for the reply
    The build date is not in any of those places
    Apparently Nissan got hacked and so did the dealership I purchased from so I haven't been able to get info - I will chase up when I take in for it's 1000km service