OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: FOR SALE - Cuppa & MrsTea's Remote touring outfit - complete & ready to travel.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FOR SALE - Cuppa & MrsTea's Remote touring outfit - complete & ready to travel.

2006 4.2Tdi Well appointed rear leaf sprung cab chassis, with extended GVM & extensive modifications for touring & some modest improvements to capability & comfort.

Everything included, from table & chairs, to recovery gear, full touring spares kit etc etc etc.

To see all the details please check out the extensive details & pics on my blog site at https://cuppa500.com/Blog/remote-are...-rig-for-sale/

This is an opportunity to get one of the last (& best) of the 4.2 Patrols , modestly tuned for reliability. Proven. This is not an overheating over-tuned Patrol. Nor an over-tyred mud monster.

We bought a vehicle for reliable long term remote area touring & it has been all we hoped for for the past 6 years. It has been well used but well looked after.

The engine has never been pulled down , it still runs as well as when we bought it for the purpose that we have used it for, bought in 2011 with 153,000kms on it, it now has 252,000kms, & a long life still ahead of it. Everything works as it should.

We bought it to 'see us out', & have cared for it accordingly. We are the second owners & have a servicing history going back to when it was new.

Always had 5000km services, & we have always used Penrite HPR 15 oil (semi synthetic).

Patrol is currently insured for $55k with Club 4x4.

Tvan is a 2010 Mk 2 Tvan, similarly cared for & also ready for travel

Patrol can be used for travel without the Tvan as a Oztent RV3 & two 4wd mattresses are included, but the combination of the Patrol & Tvan enables much longer periods off grid , & in more comfort. The Tvan will go anywhere the Patrol can . This is a very capable combined outfit. Tvan is insured for $25,000, also with Club 4x4.

Asking price is $72,000 ono for both.

Please check it all out in far greater detail on our latest blog post at https://cuppa500.com/Blog/remote-are...-rig-for-sale/

If you are interested in possibly buying for your future adventures & have further questions please PM me, or contact me via the blog.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

AB (21st December 2023), MB (21st December 2023), mudski (21st December 2023), Stropp (21st December 2023)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...........Sold........

A sad moment as the new owners drove it away this morning. We & our Patrol had been together for 13 years & have had some fantastic adventures. We hope the same for the new owners of both the Patrol & the Tvan.

Although we don't yet have it in our possession we are now the owners of this motorhome which we hope will treat us as well as the Patrol & Tvan have & continue to take us to the remoter parts of Australia for as many years as we have travel left in us. More details to come once we have collected it from the OKA factory in Perth.

Although now Patrol-less, I expect I'll continue to hang around here for a while yet. Whilst the community here is no longer as active as it once was it once was, nissanpatrol.com.au has been good to me, & my contributions have generally been well received. If acceptable, it'd be nice to continue to share our travels with you all.

OKA.jpg
    Last edited by Cuppa; 3rd February 2024 at 02:57 PM.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

AB (3rd February 2024), BigRAWesty (5th February 2024), BrazilianY60 (6th February 2024), Cremulator (3rd February 2024), jack (5th February 2024), MB (3rd February 2024), MudRunnerTD (8th February 2024), pearcey (3rd February 2024), PeeBee (3rd February 2024), Plasnart (3rd February 2024), Stropp (4th February 2024), Touses (3rd February 2024)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 720 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey mate they still talk to me, and I now (according to some ) drive a Sxxt Bxx
    Stay around your intelligent conversations and travel log are always welcome.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pearcey For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (5th February 2024), MB (3rd February 2024), Stropp (4th February 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good on ya cuppa and Mrs tea, so good to hear you got what you wanted.
    I’m sure it will serve you perfectly.

Btw the sl230 is still going strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (4th February 2024), MB (3rd February 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think half of the regulars here don’t have patrols now bahahaha

What a beast of a rig Cuppa!!!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (5th February 2024), Cuppa (9th February 2024), Maxhead (4th February 2024), MB (3rd February 2024), Stropp (4th February 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,323 Times in 4,992 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep ON Trucking Cuppa & Mrs Tea

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (9th February 2024)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxhead View Post

Btw the sl230 is still going strong

Must be what, 9 years that you've had it? Was a good little bike. MrsTea was very proud of the sticker she got for her achievement on it in 2008.

DSC07298.jpeg

A Nomadic Life (Blog)

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

BrazilianY60 (6th February 2024), Maxhead (4th February 2024), pearcey (4th February 2024), Stropp (4th February 2024), Touses (4th February 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    ...........Sold........

A sad moment as the new owners drove it away this morning. We & our Patrol had been together for 13 years & have had some fantastic adventures. We hope the same for the new owners of both the Patrol & the Tvan.

Although we don't yet have it in our possession we are now the owners of this motorhome which we hope will treat us as well as the Patrol & Tvan have & continue to take us to the remoter parts of Australia for as many years as we have travel left in us. More details to come once we have collected it from the OKA factory in Perth.

Although now Patrol-less, I expect I'll continue to hang around here for a while yet. Whilst the community here is no longer as active as it once was it once was, nissanpatrol.com.au has been good to me, & my contributions have generally been well received. If acceptable, it'd be nice to continue to share our travels with you all.

OKA.jpg
    Hey cuppa, congratulations on the okka, if you need a place to stay when you pick it up let me know, if I’m around I’m happy to pick you both up from the airport and stay at mine, if so pm me dates and as I said happy to help if I’m in Perth
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (4th February 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    ...........Sold........

OKA.jpg
    We all move on from certain things.
    But this little truck looks wicked!!!
    We need a build thread!! Haha
    Safe travels

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (9th February 2024)