Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intercooler - ARE Cooling

G'day guys,

At the end of 2020 I had an ARE intercooler fitted to my 2010 GU Patrol (the $696 one listed here - https://www.are.com.au/Inter/topMountIntercoolers.htm). At the time I was losing power when towing a boat uphill and the upgraded intercooler seemed to fix my problems. I drove with it until August last year when I sold my GU Patrol to my brother. He's had some work done to it since he got it from me and this included getting the guys a Patrolapart to install an intercooler upgrade (with the bigger bonnet scoop) as well as getting a dyno tune done - to be honest I wish I had gotten it done when I still owned it as it is so much better now!!

Anyway, he got the work done here in Melbourne but he's now moved back to Adelaide. I have the ARE Intercooler sitting in my shed (along with the plastic cover/surround and all of the attached hoses). I told him I would post it on here to see if anybody might be interested in buying it from him - let me know if anybody might be keen and I'll post up a few photos. As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with it and it might be a good cheap upgrade option if anybody has a standard one that leaks.

Cheers,

Gags

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Gags For This Useful Post:

AB (10th December 2023)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement