Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MQ seats

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried to fit GQ patrol seat cover on MQ seats. Also if the black duck GQ seat covers will fit on my MQ seats. Don’t really feel like spending 400 bucks on seat covers that don’t fit.

Cheers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 2,684 Posts
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you asked Black Duck?

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I have not but will look into it. I was just wondering if anyone has actually tried it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Max.G For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (31st October 2023)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.G View Post
    No I have not but will look into it. I was just wondering if anyone has actually tried it
    We have Black Duck covers on all the mine vehicles and the hire utes, tough, but do they stink after a while. The sweat is absorbed off the hundreds of bodies working in hot NW QLD and they get manky pretty quickly. Guess if its a personal vehicle it could be diferent.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,425 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    We have Black Duck covers on all the mine vehicles and the hire utes, tough, but do they stink after a while. The sweat is absorbed off the hundreds of bodies working in hot NW QLD and they get manky pretty quickly. Guess if its a personal vehicle it could be diferent.
    I've got black duck in my daily driver and have never noticed a smell. I give them a scrub with a damp cloth if they start to look dirty.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    I've got black duck in my daily driver and have never noticed a smell. I give them a scrub with a damp cloth if they start to look dirty.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
    Out here no one owns the vehicles and they are lathered up like pigs in the sun at times. The seats become a giant sponge, hard wearing though and cool-ish to sit in when the temps rise.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found this MQ patrol in a shed at one of my relative's farms. The seats have had seat covers on for what I can presume the last 10 years as it has been in the shed for 10 years. The drivers side seat cover has worn through and needs replacing and I have always been told black duck covers are the best and I would expect them to be the best for the price. I was only hesitant before buying a set because on other websites (not black duck), there is only an option for the drivers bucket seat and then a 3/4 bench for the passenger's seat. My SWB has 2 factory bucket seats in the front and that's why I was wondering if the GQ covers, both bucket seats, would fit my 2 bucket seats.

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.G View Post
    I found this MQ patrol in a shed at one of my relative's farms. The seats have had seat covers on for what I can presume the last 10 years as it has been in the shed for 10 years. The drivers side seat cover has worn through and needs replacing and I have always been told black duck covers are the best and I would expect them to be the best for the price. I was only hesitant before buying a set because on other websites (not black duck), there is only an option for the drivers bucket seat and then a 3/4 bench for the passenger's seat. My SWB has 2 factory bucket seats in the front and that's why I was wondering if the GQ covers, both bucket seats, would fit my 2 bucket seats.
    A call to Black Duck or email would confirm