Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb hosting pics?

Hey everyone,

I would like to make a new thread on my build, i havent done this sort of thing in a while and wondering what people
    use to host pics? i jusT logged into photo bucket after 10 years and you can no longer share a direct link anymore?

what are we using what do we do?

cheers guys,
    Budgie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,951 Times in 6,827 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use the picture frame icon here in your post to add pics mate

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers growler, i wasnt sure if we were limited to space thats all

Thanks
    Thanked 12,951 Times in 6,827 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    Cheers growler, i wasnt sure if we were limited to space thats all
    I reckon you may have to resize using the desktop site. I haven’t used tappachat but that never needed to resize before

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

budgie (29th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    Hey everyone,

I would like to make a new thread on my build, i havent done this sort of thing in a while and wondering what people
    use to host pics? i jusT logged into photo bucket after 10 years and you can no longer share a direct link anymore?

what are we using what do we do?

cheers guys,
    Budgie
    Hi mate. I was a big photo bucket user and when they put their pay wall up they then broke all the links. It really really farked up a lot of threads. It was almost criminal. If you view the first half of my huge build thread there is a heap of missing photos.

I don't really Luke the photo management on here so I use Tapatalk App. There are many users of the forum that only use tapa, I hate it but use it solely for uploading photos. All other traffic including this post is done via Chrome on my phone or my laptop. Whenever I want to post a pic though I use Tapatalk. The paid version is not really expensive and makes life easy.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

budgie (29th March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tapatalk also uploads the photos the the forum server so they are here forever and no risk of 3rd party corruption.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

budgie (29th March 2022)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Hi mate. I was a big photo bucket user and when they put their pay wall up they then broke all the links. It really really farked up a lot of threads. It was almost criminal. If you view the first half of my huge build thread there is a heap of missing photos.

I don't really Luke the photo management on here so I use Tapatalk App. There are many users of the forum that only use tapa, I hate it but use it solely for uploading photos. All other traffic including this post is done via Chrome on my phone or my laptop. Whenever I want to post a pic though I use Tapatalk. The paid version is not really expensive and makes life easy.
    thanks MudRunnerTD, yeah i ended up using the desktop site. i believe the photos are to large on the desktop but im not sure what they look like on the tapatalk app. i thought using the computer might make it easier!! ill get this app and try it out then!

Heres a link to my roof chop. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...trol-roof-chop

and if anyone is interested theres a few more pics on instagram just search gqtrol.

Thanks everyone!