Hey all .. still tearing our hair out over the latest ‘problem’ with the loved ones patrol (2000 ZD3 DI PATROL)
Won’t start, but on the few occasions we have got it started (over the last month), it dies in the arse as if you have turned the key off (originally posted in Auto Electrical problems)

From the older posts I have read, to me, being a non mechanical blonde bimbo, it sounds like a fuel blockage, or air in the lines 🤷*♀️ Garry, now known as HE, thought there may have been a fuel pump in the fuel tank. It didn’t make a ‘whining’ noise, so HE thought we had found our problem. Except it doesn’t have one 🙄
Have tried using a OBD 1&2 scan reader, but to no avail. Have also read that Nissan have been a bit sneaky with the scan reader thing.

So .. I’m looking for more info (someone must be able to put HIM on the right track with the fault, and how to fix it) or can anyone recommend a mechanic in Latrobe Valley (Moe, Morwell, Warragul, Traralgon VICTORIA) that won’t cost the earth (or more than the car is worth) just to get it towed, looked at AND fixed 🤷*♀️

I’m sick of mowing around it, and whipper snippering under it 😢

Cheers and beers
Jenn (and HIM)