OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan Patrol GU Y61 electronic version manual with SUPP X with CRD info

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any further supplement releases after supplement X?
    GROOVY GUVII

2" Toughdog Lift, Ctek D250S, 152AH AGM Battery, Homemade Battery Box, Duel Rear Cameras, GME TX3510W UHF, Alloy Roof Rack, Kings 2.5m Awning, Titan Drawers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I get Y62 2015 model owner manual?

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

New to the forum. Is there a manual that covers up to my year (2010?) or does the manual cover it just not provide VIN lookup? I haven't downloaded this yet...as I can't but it appears the last supplement covers only to 2007.

I hope that wasn't a dumb question.

Cheers

Greensborough / sunshine / Aspendale. Kind of homeless at the mo
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wowee I've had a good chuckle reading through this and the Aussie version threads...

I joined in April literally at the same time i got my first patrol. The first thing i did upon joining was see the bit that says you should introduce yourself first - so i did!
    And then posted some questions and have tried share some things i've learnt and it was only over the past week i found myself needing to download the service manual.
    I was a couple of posts short of the requisite so uncomplainingly i politely welcomed a few new members without feeling the need to post junk.

and now I have been able to get the service manual and find the relevant section.

So I say Thank you all to have made obtaining the manual available to me. I most genuinely and sincerely appreciate this and not having to spend hard earned on either ebay or a paper copy which would undoubtedly end up oil stained and torn and all i had to do was pay attention and be polite, appropriate and if possible contribute is not a big ask. The 25 post rule is no problem at all. again. Thanks!!!

So n00bs who are here just for a free download - If you're a good sort the following should help.

1. Join
    2. Introduce yourself in the introductions section (=1 post - 5 minutes)
    3. when you suddenly get a heap of people including mods and admins welcoming you say thanks a couple of times or answer any questions (+3 posts 15 mins)
    4. Have a look through the forums and find some subject you are interested in - post a question or even an answer or 2 (+ 3 posts 15 mins)
    5. Have a squiz in the vendors section and enquire about one of the many items or ideas you may be interested in (+ 2 posts 10 mins)
    6. Maybe put a pic of your troll in the members rides section and answer any commentary (+4 posts 20 mins)
    7. Go back to each of your previous posts and reply with any applicable follow ups even if its just to say thanks ( +3 posts 15 mins)
    8. Go to new members and welcome 10 people politely maybe even ask a clarifying question of someone new (+ 10 posts (10 mins) they are pretty short and easy to do!
    9: You now have 26 Posts and will be able to download the manual when you need to...

It took a total commitment of 90 minutes over the span of a few days, if you need it quicker and that's all you are here for then from what i can read "sorry mate, try elsewhere, no hard feelings" is what you are likely to hear unless you are a rude git, if that is the case you would have stopped reading this post when i said 25 posts is a good rule and the reply from admins and mods is likely to be a little more colourful and anatomically suggestive.

I have been an active member of a few forums, I've tried many and found heaps of these to be completely rubbish. I am down to 3. TLPlanet for my motorbike, where ive been on ride days, dyno days, had help in person rebuilding an engine etc all from the forum. Crazy Trout Hunters for my catch and release fly fishing fun and again, trips new friends and insightful decent interactions and now for my Patrol this forum. You get out what you put in people and if you want at $100 (estimate min) workshop manual with all relevant supplements you should expect to put in at least that much of your time and effort!

EDIT: I just found this

Code Title Author Price
    12277 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) 1998 On Repair Manual Volume 1
    Vol 1 of factory base manual for GU Patrol from 1998, includes TB45E petrol, RD28ETI & TD42 diesel. Nissan Australia $230.00
    12278 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) 1998 On Repair Manual Volume 2
    Vol 2 of factory base manual for GU Patrol from 1998. Nissan Australia $230.00
    21160 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) 1998-2009 Petrol & Diesel Repair Manual
    Aftermarket Australian manual covering TB42, TB45, TB48, RD28, TD42 and ZD30 engines. Ellery`s $57.95
    17036 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) Petrol & Diesel 1998-2014 Repair Manual
    Aftermarket Australian manual covering 2.8, 3.0 & 4.2 L diesel/turbo-diesel models. Haynes $63.95
    11864 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) Petrol & Diesel 1998-2011 Repair Manual
    Australian aftermarket manual covering RD28ETI 2.8 L, ZD30DDTi 3.0 L and TD42/42T/42Ti diesels. Gregorys $65.95
    12527 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) 1999 Repair Supplement 2
    Factory supplement to earlier GU Patrol manuals, includes upgrades to TD42T turbo diesel. Nissan Australia $88.50
    8612 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) 02/2000 on Repair Supplement 3 (2 Vol)
    2 volume suppl. to earlier GU Patrol manuals, includes info on ZD30DDTi turbo diesel & TB45S petrol. Nissan Australia $202.00
    14377 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) 2001 Repair Supplement 5
    Supplement to earlier GU Patrol manuals, includes TB48DE 4.8 L petrol engine, RE5R05A 5 speed auto. Nissan Australia $289.00
    14378 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) 2002 Repair Supplement 6
    Supplement to earlier GU Patrol manuals, includes TD42Ti direct injection diesel engine. Nissan Australia $456.00
    14379 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) 2003 Repair Manual Supplement 7
    Supplement to earlier GU Patrol manuals, incl. new turbo for ZD30TTi engine, emission & wiring info. Nissan Australia $202.00
    17574 Nissan Patrol GU (Y61) 01/2004 Owner's Handbook
    Factory Handbook for the 2003 model GU II Patrol. Nissan $53.00

You want all of them tha'ts $2K min... get some perspective before complaining about 25 posts Admins - You may want to specify on the replies to the rude ones that they are sooking about getting $2k of manuals for basically nothing!

so again, my deepest thanks to the crew that made this available. I look forward to sharing some of the crazy mods I'm trying to complete right now in the appropriate thread...

All the best
    DG
    Last edited by SpecialDave; 27th July 2015 at 01:28 PM.
    02 GU3 Dual Fl Y61 4.8 Auto. 3"OME, Snorkel, roof tray, Dual Batt, CB, d8r winch, ledlightco bar, fact steel BB, Elec Tow. hid spots, rvrs & tow cams, rear door rattle fix, saas dual volt gauge, mostly fin cust dash pod, ludicrous work lights. TO DO: convert headlights - led? rear tails, full overhaul trannie & engine. rear storage. door table. O/h interior storage, Paint Matt black. Bash guards. Side rails. Roof ladder. Awning.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpecialDave For This Useful Post:

AB (27th July 2015), Clunk (27th July 2015), jack (27th July 2015), magsit (28th June 2019), NissanGQ4.2 (27th October 2015), Woof (27th July 2015)

Greensborough / sunshine / Aspendale. Kind of homeless at the mo
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supplement Viii goes up to vin number ...Y61A037
    if you have a Vin with Y61A0 36 or 37 then these are the applicable workshop manuals - Give a nissan dealer or workshop a call the verify
    02 GU3 Dual Fl Y61 4.8 Auto. 3"OME, Snorkel, roof tray, Dual Batt, CB, d8r winch, ledlightco bar, fact steel BB, Elec Tow. hid spots, rvrs & tow cams, rear door rattle fix, saas dual volt gauge, mostly fin cust dash pod, ludicrous work lights. TO DO: convert headlights - led? rear tails, full overhaul trannie & engine. rear storage. door table. O/h interior storage, Paint Matt black. Bash guards. Side rails. Roof ladder. Awning.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a good manual best wishes

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys
    Had a crack at down loading this file Can't seem to make it happen.
    When I click on save the page disappears and nothing happens.
    I might try when I get home and onto a better computer

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Getaboutabit View Post
    Hi Guys
    Had a crack at down loading this file Can't seem to make it happen.
    When I click on save the page disappears and nothing happens.
    I might try when I get home and onto a better computer
    The first download is a PDF file, open that up and click on the link shown in that, that is the actual file for the manual

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Clunk Tried that and it opens a window in internet explorer and
    asks if I want to run / save or cancel Click on save and nothing
    Will try another computer This ones pretty old and dysfunctional (bit like me )

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah its a bastard! I finally got it but its all over the place like a mad womans shit! Went and bought a paper manual in the end

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast