Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
Sorry catching up. So it is a Proximity parking sensor and not your radar sensor yeah? If it is the proximity sensor ans you have a Rhio bar then the fitter had to tax the sensor mount off your bumper as Nissan don't sell them and the Rhino kit doesn't cone with replacements. Can you post a puc of the mounted sensor that is going off. There is an Up and Down on the mount. In the bumper the bumper is angled down, when transferred to the Ehion bar it changes the mount angle which I was very concerned about but has been fine. Show me yours. Take the photo from the side, from your numberplate towards the sensor so I can see the angle of the mount. It is slight but obvious.
All good. Yes definitely the proximity sensors. goes off at slow speed sporadically.

i noticed that they robbed the original bar of the mounts and cut them to fit the bar, pretty disappointing to be honest, and now proving to be quite frustrating.

so when standing at the front of the car looking at the plate, it is the front left sensor (drivers side), not the farthest from the numberplate.

This photo is how the sensor sits when fully installed flush etc. this is the position that also results in the sporadic beeping. sometimes its fine other times its going off frequently until i re adjust. its clear its on the threshold.
Placement when sitting flush in bar.jpg

This image is how i have placed it now (slightly in and what feels like it is aimed slightly more up). it has helped significantly, but got a couple of beeps today again.
placement to reduce unwarranted beeping.jpg