Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Funny story.

Naomi went out to pick up daughter then wanted to go for a bigger drive as she really hasn't driven it more than around the block. Off we go and head down the freeway to Werribee. Even with the exhaust it's not bad on the freeway so pretty happy.

Naomi drove it to Werribee and then we swapped and I drove home. Now Naomi hasn't really driven it so was pretty laid back.

I got in the drivers seat and cruised through the Burbs. Amelia in the back seat with a DVD playing with headphones on.

I came up to a Red light out the back of Werribee, just as I came to the line the light went green so I floored it! Bhahahaha! From the back seat Amelia yells Dad! My headphone came off the back of my head! Bhahahaha. I think they both got a surprise. This thing is a Beast.
    It's so hard not to be a wanker in it aye.....we don't have lights were income from so when I go to the big smoke,if I'm on the line....it's a race idgaf

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

04OFF (8th October 2021), Cremulator (8th October 2021), growler2058 (8th October 2021), MudRunnerTD (7th October 2021), Rossco (8th October 2021), Stropp (7th October 2021)