User Tag List

Thread: GQ damp floor

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GQ damp floor

gday legends, i was wondering if anyone has any hints or tips for where this water would be coming from in my gq? evap is there but no ac so not that, have heard they can leak from the air supply to the heater fan?
    also not coming through the wire grommets in pic cause i pulled them back and all wires were dry.

or could it be that i just had a windscreen and seal replaced improperly, thankyou!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,749 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate, the scrivets that run along the scuttle panel can be a culprit sometimes. Check they're all there and can run a bit of silicone over them too to double make sure if you like. . The area certainly looks like the drain for ac would be likely suspect but if no ac then shouldn't be I suppose. Maybe take the hose off and check its all clear and dry, I've had the outlet block before then the box fills up till it overflows, wishy checking I spose. .

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the scrivets in the scuttle only go into the cab on gu’s as far as i know. i had the scuttle panel off recently to clean it out and can feel the bottoms of them all reaching in.

i worked it out that it’s the grommets where those wires run through, leak a little bit when washing the car