Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More power tb42e!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Given the Dollars being spoken about above and an assumption that you might be ready to do this now i have posted a link to a Turbo Engine that is for sale on another forum

Sorry for the link off site, would normally avoid it but the OP may well be right on the money with this engine ready to drop in for $3.5k

http://forum.mudrhino.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=16108

If i was looking for a Petrol engine then this may be it! you'd prob get $1000 for yours once you take her out too

It looks really really tidy and has got lots of other stuff bolted to it that comes with the sale too.

cheers and good luck
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Given the Dollars being spoken about above and an assumption that you might be ready to do this now i have posted a link to a Turbo Engine that is for sale on another forum

Sorry for the link off site, would normally avoid it but the OP may well be right on the money with this engine ready to drop in for $3.5k

http://forum.mudrhino.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=16108

If i was looking for a Petrol engine then this may be it! you'd prob get $1000 for yours once you take her out too

It looks really really tidy and has got lots of other stuff bolted to it that comes with the sale too.

cheers and good luck
    MR....I just tried your link & it only takes you to a log in page. If there is a way around this it would be great mate cos even if this memeber isn't interested another might be......

cheers
    Paul

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patch697 View Post
    MR....I just tried your link & it only takes you to a log in page. If there is a way around this it would be great mate cos even if this memeber isn't interested another might be......

cheers
    Paul

No probs Paul

here is the guys add

Quote Originally Posted by "pipgqturbo" on MudRhino Forum;

Tb42 intercooled gas research turbo engine, all items 26000 ks old except bottom end, big front mount intercooler hidden behind grill, all mandrel bent pipe work, got brand new head (not reco) with gas valves and heavy duty crow cam valve springs, have receipt for $1989, gas research s440 throttle body and b2 converter and balance pipe, full electronic scortcher replacement high energy dizzy and coil to suit turbo with advance and retard, turbosmart dual port plumb back blow off valve, genuine temp sender, thermostat, and gaskets used in build, including head gasket, custom made spark plug leads, cooler range spark plugs, new 120amp altenator, monsta t3to4e turbo, denco highmount turbo manifold, all new belts, speco boost gauge, two gas tanks with a usable 168 litres of gas and equalizer valve, gas safety swich, all flexy gas lines, exedy clutch, new 3 inch exhaust from turbo, dumped at diff, sounds great, great oil pressure, runs perfect temp wise also, serviced with nulon oils, has made nearly 200rwkw on 35s. This is a complete engine ready to put in and go, runs great. ENGINE STILL IN CAR.

has had epa certificate of compliance done last year and passed, I have paperwork.

Only issue is the turbos internal gate or wastegate acuator, still boosts fine but will keep boosting if you keep your foot down as if there is no wastegate, can be fixed with external gate which would be better, but its not my daily so haven't changed it,
    Runs great still and boosts good.

$3500 FIRM. PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS, GENUINE INQUIRIES ONLY.

comes with spares, b2 converters, gas lock offs and safety switches, Bosch 85 amp altenator, thermostat, radiator hose. And whatever else I can find.

please call or msg Andrew on 0413666805.

Located geelong, Victoria.

Looks like a really tidy setup, credit to him.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No probs Paul

here is the guys add

Your not wrong.................. Thats a sweet deal.................... Im copying the pics for future REF.................lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No probs Paul

here is the guys add

Woohoo!!! I think I now own it!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    Woohoo!!! I think I now own it!!!
    Really!!! wow! nice job.

I thought you were chasing an LS1 or LS2?

Glad it is going to a good home. That is a bargain for sure..
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 28th July 2011 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really!!! wow! nice job.

I thought you were chasing an LS1 or LS2?

Glad it is going to a good home. That is a bargain for sure..
    Yep and thanks old mate ... Patch is lobbing down on the weekend to check it out and off to Bigrig it goes!!! I didn't have a horn for a V8 as such, just wanted the power/torque and this engine is producing both of those in barrow loads!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    Yep and thanks old mate ... Patch is lobbing down on the weekend to check it out and off to Bigrig it goes!!! I didn't have a horn for a V8 as such, just wanted the power/torque and this engine is producing both of those in barrow loads!!
    Thats Awesome Scotty,

reading his add again it comes with all the bolt ons, the gas tanks even!!! the full exhaust! Everything!

Did you bargain him down at all?

Great Buy!

Cheers mate any time

Darren

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats Awesome Scotty,

reading his add again it comes with all the bolt ons, the gas tanks even!!! the full exhaust! Everything!

Did you bargain him down at all?

Great Buy!

Cheers mate any time

Darren
    Top deal indeed mate - as you said, it comes with literally everything so no haggling done .. if it is what it is in the advert (which Paul spoke to him about and the guy appears straight up as can be), then it's a bargain as is, and he deserves the dollars he's asking for it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12