The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    How do you go about cashing in your Bitcoins or whatever for real money?
    Transfer from your account your trading through into your bank account. Quite simple.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

10G (19th April 2021)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Transfer from your account your trading through into your bank account. Quite simple.
    Nah, can't follow you. I'll PM you my bank details. I reckon if you transfer some to my account, that will clear it up for me. Thanks maaaaaaaate.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (19th April 2021), mudski (19th April 2021), NissanGQ4.2 (19th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    DOGE is cooking well at the moment. Elon musk tweeted I last week ans it has been very active. Saw a 200% raise on Saturday then last half of that. Bought on Sunday and I'm up 34%
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

mudski (20th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm up about 400% since early February. Don't trade as there are taxes that will need to be paid on any gains that are transferred to bank accounts, well that's my understanding will speak to the tax man went we do our tax.

For now I'm happy just to hold and add a little when there's a dip.

I did look at this a few years ago when Bitcoin was around $250, was going to put in $1000, if only....

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

mudski (20th April 2021)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    DOGE is cooking well at the moment. Elon musk tweeted I last week ans it has been very active. Saw a 200% raise on Saturday then last half of that. Bought on Sunday and I'm up 34%
    Yeah you gotta be quick. I didn't buy in and I think if I do now the benefits won't be that great. Buy low and sell high, as you think it will go, (and not get greedy and then all of a sudden its too late, been there), so you don't lose your initial investment.

I'm currently using Coinspot and just waiting for a few of my Alts to come back up as theres been a lot of red in the charts in the last two weeks, once I've gotten some back on those I will be selling and switching to Binance i think. Other things have taken priority in life at the moment so I haven't been watching a much as I should and have missed some great opportunities to makes some good coin.
    Not too fussed though, it will still be there when I get back into it.
    Last edited by mudski; 20th April 2021 at 07:18 AM.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    I'm up about 400% since early February. Don't trade as there are taxes that will need to be paid on any gains that are transferred to bank accounts, well that's my understanding will speak to the tax man went we do our tax.

For now I'm happy just to hold and add a little when there's a dip.

I did look at this a few years ago when Bitcoin was around $250, was going to put in $1000, if only....

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

jay see (21st April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All seems like a bit like one of those pyramid schemes mixed with a lottery to me. You might get lucky, but inevitably at the expense of someone else's loss. An indictment on the modern 'I'm alright Jack' world we live in is how I see it. I guess riches are not for me.
    Last edited by Cuppa; 20th April 2021 at 02:20 PM.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

BrazilianY60 (6th October 2022), NissanGQ4.2 (20th April 2021), rusty_nail (20th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,239 Times in 641 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You crypto guys will have to keep a close eye on world news.
    Turkey has banned the use of crypto currencies and crypto assets to purchase goods and services.

Don't know if they're the first but good bet they won't be the last.
    I AM NOT STUBBORN.........I prefer the term, Singlemindedly independent !

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    All seems like a bit like one of those pyramid schemes mixed with a lottery to me. You might get lucky, but inevitably at the expense of someone else's loss. A indictment on the modern 'I'm alright Jack' world we live in is how I see it. I guess riches are not for me.
    Crypto trading is pretty much like share trading, but the main difference is the prices move fast, real fast. I took 400% on one coin in the matter of hours, then, that same coin dropped that and then some in the next hour. If you know your shizz, there's big money to be had. I don't, I'm still learning and don't put the time required into it to make it it, so I make a little money.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Crypto trading is pretty much like share trading, but the main difference is the prices move fast, real fast. I took 400% on one coin in the matter of hours, then, that same coin dropped that and then some in the next hour. If you know your shizz, there's big money to be had. I don't, I'm still learning and don't put the time required into it to make it it, so I make a little money.
    Do you have a bookmaker too? People say you can get real rich once you work out a system.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast