OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Hi im scotty m from kilburn sa i am looking for some advice with my 2006 nissan nav

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi im scotty m from kilburn sa i am looking for some advice with my 2006 nissan nav

Hi guys how are you my injector pump nav 3 litre td 2006 zd 30 i have been attempting to fault find before i can look a a pump obviously i must discredit all other possibilities. before purchasing and installing Just breifly I have installed a new fuel filter I have certainly got fuel going to the injector pump ok but the motor cranks but will not fire I have looked at my timing chain realigned it should be set in a correct timing position and I have checked all other common things on the blue plug which has can High can low I am getting 9.2 vault on both of them the other wire in that line I am getting 2 volt and that is the same when I am cranking ring motor on the other line I have ground no problem positive red 12 volt no problem however the red blue wire I believe is a pump shut off when it has voltage I am getting 1.2 to 1.3 volts whilst cranking the engineiim hoping this may be the meaning of another engine fault causing the control to shut of the pump from working do you guys have any information in this and advice on whats my next step from here should be thanks so much for your help i really need it..I just made a small error the actual voltage is 2 just over on can high and 2.9 on can low then 9.2 on the blue silver wire then negative to ground is good red 12 so there ok and blue red O but 1.2 to 1.3 when i try to crank it which is the one i believe must be 0 volts when cranking as this is a cuttoff having voltage on blue red am i correct and what could this mean thanks so much for your help guys

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tldr. You may have some luck with the guys at navara.asia???

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That said, is the donks the same for the Trol ZD30 , if so , likely the pump set ups would be similar, as it does not make sense to have different set ups for the same make with the same donks right...so perhaps one of the 3.0 TD owners whom may have solved similar in there trols could assist.

Trcukus started of as a 3.0 TD but now totally irrelevant...I am still trying to get heads and cooling system issues sorted under warranty

anyhow this may help

and if still not then here ya' go

Last edited by Truckus; 17th March 2021 at 04:05 PM.
    2005 Y61 GU rebuilt 2020. 6.5 L turbo inter-cooled Diesel, SupENG Superflex 4 Inch Lift Kit 2,0 Remote res Fox shocks, offset trunions, 315/75/16 Maxxis Razr, 16 x 8 steel rims, SupENG drop box, Stedi Spots & bars, 12000 lbs winch,rear locking bars with duel tire carriers, 4” XtremeENG S/S snorkel, rock sliders, SME UHF, ARB Hard mount Air compressor, ARB fwd & rear air lockers,Rhino roof racks, Duel battery set up, 12 V dist swbd ,