Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,653 Times in 591 Posts
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDC when travelling?

Who else travels with the same things in their pocket every day?

For me, I have always had a love of knives but didn't really realise until I was in my early 40's when I discovered Spyderco. My previous pocket knives had been a Buck folder and a Gerber folder. Both decent users in their own ways but had nothing on the way the Spydie was to use.

The little black one on the left is what I carry at work every day and it is the best thing for field dressing rabbits I reckon.

The middle one is slightly bigger and better in most regards, but the one on the right is my absolute favourite. Can be used for pretty much everything and has a great quality feel. They all strop up to a mirror finish and I take a lot of pride in the edges I can put on them.

Besides the folders, I normally have a small pocket torch handy in the door if not in my pocket.

20210226_184339.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Between Patrols ATM. Had a beaut GU with 6.5 Chev TD. Next is a GU ute with a 4.5 litre Cummins conversion and a camper on the back.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FNQGU For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (27th February 2021), MB (27th February 2021), NissanGQ4.2 (26th February 2021)