Thread: NissanPatrol.com.au Disclaimer

Thanks
    Thanked 20,715 Times in 8,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

NissanPatrol.com.au Disclaimer

To any & all users, Please note that NISSANPATROL.com.au is a public site therefore any & all information presented & or provided on this site is available to be viewed by its members & or visitors but is to be done so on his or her own undertaking. Although every effort will be taken by the sites Administration to prevent & or deter any misinformation & or subsequent links presented for viewing on its site, NISSANPATROL.com.au its Owner's & Or Administrators will not be held responsible & or accountable in any way for any & all damage's that may have been incurred as a result both directly & or indirectly by any & all information presented for available viewing on its site forthwith.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

Clunk (23rd August 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a shame we ave to put disclaimers on anything we do these days hey? But, you never know. Some people actually look for ways to sue companies these days.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpy View Post
    Its a shame we ave to put disclaimers on anything we do these days hey? But, you never know. Some people actually look for ways to sue companies these days.
    Sad but true!

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpy View Post
    Some people go out of their way to sue other people so nice work AB you never know. Someone could follow these videos or advice on the forum and zap their car or blow their arm off and fingers can be pointed over here if they couldn't just accept the fact they stuffed up.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    To any & all users, Please note that NISSANPATROL.com.au is a public site therefore any & all information presented & or provided on this site is available to be viewed by its members & or visitors but is to be done so on his or her own undertaking.
    What do you mean Andy by this is a public site??? does that mean other people can see the picture of my patrol that i uploaded under the thread members rides????. *LMAO* Got 2 love the need for disclaimers.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,715 Times in 8,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No mate, any attachments whether it be pictures or anything no one can see until they sign up but year It's not hard to sign up and view the attachments.

It's a shame but you never know mate!

People have been sued for things a lot more stupid things then this I'm sure.

Like that guy in USA who sued the house that he broke into because of rotted floor boards that he fell through...lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    No mate, any attachments whether it be pictures or anything no one can see until they sign up but year It's not hard to sign up and view the attachments.

It's a shame but you never know mate!

People have been sued for things a lot more stupid things then this I'm sure.

Like that guy in USA who sued the house that he broke into because of rotted floor boards that he fell through...lol
    Shame is not the word for it. Places are getting closed down all the time due to insurance / public liability cost, All because of people suing other people for there own stupidity.
    When i go trail bike riding at the dirtbike park we have to sign a disclaimer. You also have be in an ambulance fund, as the only way of getting to hospital would be helicopter.

People in the USA sue anybody over anything!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrhind View Post
    When i go trail bike riding at the dirtbike park we have to sign a disclaimer. You also have be in an ambulance fund, as the only way of getting to hospital would be helicopter.

!
    You could always sue the motorbike company for falling off and hurting yourself!! haha, sorry couldn't resist. But I'm sure it's happened.

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that would not surprise me at all NissPat. Really dont understand people suing the people that supply there land for a recreation that they enjoy doing, without them we would have nowhere for recreation activities.

Hope this just made sense

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully one day we may regress to the bad old days and people may have to take responsibility for their own action.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast