Any help please,

A few days ago i started my car as per normal and my guages all worked, then i looked back 5 seconds later and had no guages. Checked all fuses and checked the 4 relays i have under the dash and checked the relays/fuses under the hood. all clear. tested with volt metre and have power either side of the relays and main fuses... The A/C fan works but not cold? I'v lost cruise control, sub-tank pump and all guages + Ac at the same time. Could still drive (only small trips to and from work).

Now driving on the freeway i found myself having to downshift to try and keep my speed up and even then it still was losing speed.. I pulled over turned my car off and had a quick look, couldnt see anything dirrectly noticeable, jump back in and my car is turning over and over but wont start? i try again and pump a little gas and she starts after a while.. But then soon as she started i went to put my foot on the accelerator and got absolutely no response for about 5-10 seconds then she drove home reasonably okay...

I have checked all main ground connections and everything seems fine, Checked with a volt metre too and all readings as per normal??

As money is very limited i was hoping i could fix this myself?... Any help?

cheers.